Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see Rose. Thanks.

I do agree with the beneficial insect and how nature usually keeps everything on an even plain. I did have an issue with small budworms last year. I need to do more research on organic insecticides in general.

well drft ..ya know in the Shed you will get and battle more than if inside ya house..when I battled the borge early on..when they said...mist the plants in flower you will see the Borg...EEEEWWWWW yukkkk...the colas was in a cacoon..battled those and lost that year...been on the offence..I have many weapons to go to battle...Azamax being the best..every 3 days...Mist to bring humitity up in veg area...I dont like neim oil as the resadue stays on...Ill look up the spray for outdoor ...but dont really have issues ...other than stay cats:p..okay i need do something

:bong:

Never had them outside just inside.

Low temps and high humidity slows them down.

I tried the bene's indoors, either they were dead when I received them or they just suck, but Rose has had them work, so I am leaning towards they were dead when I used them.

I am trying a organic solution call Ladybug Liquid right now. If you get the spray on them they are dead, just got to get the spray to them.

I love liquid lady bugs, that is my favorite Duck, but it is so expensive even in my small garden. I wish i could find a deal on it, but they do get used to everything so I use that and that other electrical charged water Stuff.

Hello my bhc friends

Gonna get below freezing tonight. My trees are in full bloom and will probably hate it. :p

:ciao: My tulips and daffodils are popping...still have threats of freeze but I think we ready to ROck summer:lama:...

Saty warm Mom ..maybe this DBB will help:bong: and pass

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Thanks Rose for info

BIU:bong:

NO

You must stay up and BIU with me:D

:bong::48::bong:

I have been planning and practicing for awhile this morning:)

Snow, freezing rain here. and NO school. Staying in and just watching Jodaaaaay today and BIU'ing massively :bong::bong::bong::48::bong::bong::bong:

Good morning Peeps.
Duck, yuck (that rhymes) freezing rain and snow...your in that blizzard aren't you. Stay dry and stay inside watching jodaaaaay, what ever that is. lol Those mites will be long gone with liquid lady bugs... I hope you see a huge difference soon.

Cubby what are you doing?
SM, did you go back to bed? I want to. What trees are in bloom?
Orange, miss ya.
Drft, hi
4U, i am envious of your tulips coming up already. I have a crocus in bloom. It is going to be windy here today 30 mph. I guess there is only one thing to do...

BIU!

:ciao: BHC

Yeah 4U. All my Daffodils are now budding and a few have already flowered, and the first tulips are popping up now.

Duck, we have the same freezing rain here. Hope it doesnt get too nasty

bummer Jodaaaay Is not on today:( Rose she is the girl on trial in Arizona.

I hope the LLB's helps.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Hope all are well. 20* and snowing.
Stop all this talk of Tulips, Daffodils, and budding trees.......We got 4-5 inches of fresh snow overnight. Gonna' head up to the cabin later today for some snowmobiling. Voyageurs National Park looks increadable in the winter.
'Till then I'd be more than happy to sit and share a bong/vape/or what have you, with you fine folks.
Duck, continued MOJO on the mite fight...kick 'em where it hurts!!!

:bong: :bong: :bong:

LOL WH, whatcha waitin for?

Rosie- nah, I stayed up. I have a neuro appt at 11:30am plus I'm going to the hospital to visit a friend and her new baby.

Cub and duck- crappy weather!!

It's my Cleveland pear and my hybrid pear (a cross between my cleveland and fruit pear tree, lol) that are in bloom. The hybrid is in full bloom and the other isn't far behind and just producing flowers. Just checked my ash tree, it's getting leaves too.

BIU everyone.

One of my favorite things in the whole world is spring blooms on bare wood. Love that.

I had a nap. It was great, i dreamed 4 u and a friend stopped in with a pound of some great pot. I was so stoned in my dream and knew I must be growing shwag cause his was so much better. Lesson: don't vape before a nap.

was he good looking?...:rofl:

its realy windy here now...Dam garbage cans are gone...lol..

:bong:

Latest posts

Back