Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would speculate and say ToA is 100% correct on the BIU :)

:bong::48::bong:

Yes sir! Nasty, rainy day here.

BONG
IT
UP!!!

:bong::bong::bong:

Good morning bongers, windy and cold and gray. Good thing it is bright and sunny with satori in my living room.

BIU!

We got about 6" of snow overnight. I have a peaceful white world right now. The fire's going, the dogs have been out, and the coffee is done. I will join you with some Beyond the Brain (a little pinch of the dry ice hash on top) and a nice hot cup of Joe.

:ciao: THG, Thanks for joining us this morning.

Time for another round of Satori. Rose, the first was topped off with a little kief from the grinder. :cool2:

:bong:
:bong:

"It appears that it is going to be a beautiful day" says THG looking out her living room window as she reloads the pipe and sips her coffee.

2-23-13 001-1.jpg

2-23-13 002-1.jpg

2-23-13 003-1.jpg

Makes me cold just looken. Hell it was 32 here last night,,and that is way to cold for me. Tomorrow posed to be 70.:hubba:

yeah very nice THG....and how do you like the dry ice topper?...I love the stuff...I find Im dipping into the dry ice hash more than the bubble hash jar...either way it all ends up here:bong:

51 and sunny.

Morning folks... Wait, it's afternoon..hard to keep it straight when you go to bed at 5am. :p

Saw my neurologist yesterday. He's concerned about the episodes I'm having and has ordered another ambulatory EEG to see if anything strange shows up. Luckily it's done at home and not a cold, sterile hospital. Fun stuff.

Biu folks. I can't remember what the name of this smoke is.

Happy Saturday friends.

Latest posts

Back