Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
He looked just like you, cute, and you were really a nice guy. You kept talking to mr rb instead of me. it was funny and real.

:ciao: Guys

Been in the blueprint stage of a new project. Trying to use a large metal storage cabinet to veg in for a couple months before transplanting outside.

The idea here is to sex them before putting them in their final homes, directly in the ground outdoors.

It stands at 6 feet tall, 3 feet wide and 18" deep. The bottom shelf sits at 5" high tho, so i have ~67" inches to work with
or
about two feet head room per plant, per shelf, counting the space needed for two High Output t5's and 1 gallon pots.

Im thinking 4 or 6 plants per shelf, 8-12 plants in total.

Is this asking for too much? Will 2 feet be enough room to sex them?

Thanks for any advice, im new to this indoor thing :stoned:

Sounds like a pretty good plan drft. 2' will be putting a squeeze to it and be sure to leave room for clones, in case some show before the rest.

Thanks a million duck! Im going to be testing out my LST and Fimming techniques for sure! Like you said it will be a tight squeeze.

Maybe a shelf for seedling and a shelf for clones, then i can give the seedlings more headroom if needed. Great idea bud! 2 gallon "Perfect Pots" might do better, they are 8.5"x8.5"x7.5". I could cram 8 plants on one shelf and leave a small area for clones on the second shelf. That would give me 3 feet or more of headroom rather than just two.

See what a little tip can do? Thanks Duck!

Greetings, programs, BIU :bong1:

Just concocted a load of tostada component parts for the munchies I know I'll have in several minutes.

I have just had a lovely vape of medicine woman. She had a nice cure on her. She is the last of my pure medicine woman before Nurse Larry took over. A cure really makes a difference doesn't it. I am always running out and smoking bud before it's time. This jar is full and beautiful if I say so myself. Maybe i will take a picture for you peeps. DSCF1821.JPG

DSCF1822.JPG

:hubba: I likes my Women fast,,gives me more time to watch Bonanza.

WeedHopper said:
:hubba: I likes my Women fast,,gives me more time to watch Bonanza.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im 55..I dont mess around when smokin...Bongs choke me!!...Used to be.."If you aint chokin', you aint smokin"..Bullshit..If you is a chokin', you need to smoke better stuff!..Thats fact!!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong::bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
21* and sunny today, hope everyone has a good day.
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back