Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can I play in this club? I notice that pcduck was in charge of this fine club, but he has not been around lately. Can someone else take over? How can I get a number???

Good morning bongers!

Sawhse, of course you are welcome in the famous BHC!

I think you go to the front page and pick a number and show us your bong. Then somehow it is your number.

We have had rain and wind for a week, so far looks calm and sunny.... good start.

Have a good week all.

Welcome to the club sawhse....... hit it like you mean it....... hope everyone is high as they wanna be.

you have to join in order to smoke a bong? that's funny **** there

:bong:

Morning all, well today we have crazy weather. Tornado warning in effect. High 76. Time to tie myself and my dogs to the tree and hold on for dear life. All joking aside be safe my Mp family and lets hope it passes with minimal damage. I am out of the green so I will pretend to hit it like I mean it.

Good morning bong hogs.... Sawhse, I sure hope your safe with all the tornado activity going on down there....
Sorry your out of green, that isn't good.

Duck, i see you on today, how nice, you have been missed. Saw someone shot up fed=x and I thought of you....

BIU peeps.

Morning all. Beautiful sunny morning today. I can't wait to get out in the yard--we have had a week of rain and it has been miserable.

Got another piece of my kitchen finished--my cabinet/countertop guy was by yesterday and we put up some more beadboard backsplash and put another piece of laminate down. Slow but sure (I hope I finish this kitchen remodel before I die).

Went to see "Wicked" this weekend and had a wonderful time. I couldn't afford it, so my kids got me 2 tickets for mom's day and my sis and I went. I have never been to anything like this before. I can say that Broadway musicals draws a different type crowd than, say, a ZZ Top concert.

I think the cannabis gods are angry with me. I have done every dumb thing there is to do and have had some bad luck thrown in along the way. First of all, I put new insulation around my flowering room door. Come to find out, it was not latching and when the light went out and the exhaust fan went off, the oscillating fan was allowing the door to open just slightly and the girls started revegging. Fixed the door. I come back from being out of town (seeing Wicked) and I find I have a nasty case of spider mites! The pH also appears to be off, so I need to recheck my meter. In the vegging room, one of the Pinkzilla's roots were caught up in one of the air lines, the water dropped and the roots were not in water. I am not sure if I will be able to save it. Out of the 5 Pinkzillas, I have 2 that are probably 3 times as large as the other 3--as this is a new cross, I am guessing that it is just different phenol types. I had 6 Nurse Larry seeds and 5 Larry OG seedlings in rapid rooters--they were not individually marked--I just had them in different containers in a drip tray. When I was going to trans plant them into solo cups, I dropped the drip tray. I didn't lose any seedlings, but now I have 11 plants that I do not know what is what. My NLs have all been nice and compact with indica type structure and the LOG is 60% sativa so I may be able to tell by the growth pattern as they get older. Sigh...I hate it when I am stupid.

Everybody have a great day. Anyone in tornado country, be safe--that is so scary. BIU as needed!

I hope you have a better day there Hemp Goddess.

I hope everyone has a great day. It's warming up here in the south sound. 60's today, low 80's tomorrow :hubba:

Much love to my :bong:'n peeps out there.

Oh Man THG, that all sucks. I am so sorry. You will be able to tell the difference from the nl and larrys, i know you will. Spider mites and reveg and light leaks .....oh my... Hang in there please... SNS?... it will all be ok... I hope.

7G we are finally warming up too. Absolutely gorgeous out there this morning. Enjoy your day.

Morning everyone, well its not over yet but we survived the first round of storms. More to come today. Ugg. Hey thg sorry bout all the issues. Sounds like the kitchen is coming along!!! :-D
View attachment IMG_20140430_063604.jpg

I did not take this but this is what we are dealing with. Pretty scary, alot of lives have been lost from this storm. :-(
22 days without a cig. Feeling better, but still have pretty strong urges. Hope they dwindle down in time. Have a great day mpers. :bong:

Good morning bong hogs...

HOLY COW Sawhse....that is so scary. I just can't help but think Mother Nature is pissed. I hope everyone is safe. I know lives have been lost. So scary.

So, i ran out of satori and had to call the dispensary.... My cute guy moved away, so now i have a cute girl with dreadlocks. Not quite as fun as the cute guy. I will miss him.

THG, i hope your day is better. Kitchen is sounding good. big hugs.

BIU PEEPS!

Oh Sawhse, take care. That IS scary. I have to say that I like living in an area where tornadoes and hurricanes are not a danger. Congrats on the cigarette thing. Yes, the cravings will go away. I have been tobacco free for over 10 years now and I can truthfully say that that is the best things I have ever done for myself. Looking at the advantages of not smoking when I had a craving helped--no leaving a theater in the middle so you could have a smoke, no jitters because you are a 6 hour flight, your clothes, your hair, your home, everything smells better and stays cleaner, plus all that money you save! I am alszo stubborn enough that I wasn't going to let nicotine beat me. Hang in there, you can do it and you will be SO glad down the road.

Beautiful sunny day here today--although it was 30 this morning at 8, it is supposed to get to 70 today. So, I will be working in the yard until my knee starts complaining too much.

Hope everyone has a great day. Be safe, and BIU as needed.

Crazy on that tornado, we've had our share but nothing like what you've had.

I'm around but lurking mainly. Not real chatty and have a lot going on.

Take care folks and Biu! :D

We are getting pounded with rain and wind, I decided to bang out sick. :) Didn't feel like spending the whole day cold and wet. I saw tornadoes first hand when I was stationed in Mississippi, scary stuff for sure.

Yea we are getting slammed right now! This storm is going up the whole east coast. My dogs really can't take the thunder very well. Wish I had some weed lol. Oh well, be safe people.

Latest posts

Back