Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You deserve a vaca Hammy.... LIke you new avi.

Hey Orange, pass that thing over here.

Sawhse hope you enjoyed your day, sounds nice at 84.

Hey mr fist...

I am doing regular gardening chores for the spring time clean up... Not as much fun as the other gardening. BIU peeps.

Thanks Rose...I am trying to get my Jalapenos started but have yet to get a seed to germ. :(

Lazy Sunday here....vacay this week so a chance to rest a bit. Although the wife has a Honey Do list. :D ♫♫♫

:giggle::rofl: u be better off at work---j/k---be looking for u during the week---wanna hear about the hammy cut and if u be running the orange cut

Morning bongers! High 75 today sunny with a slight breeze.
:ciao: hamster enjoy your time off. hopefully you can get the list taken care of.

So to help with the not smoking I started a new hobby. I like to build models. I picked up a A10 Warthog from revell. It keeps me busy and I dont have to think about wanting a cig. Lol I started painting this weekend. Hope your week starts off great mpers. Very very soon. :bong: lots of kush available on the board this morning. Lol dang spammers

View attachment 20140503_160152.jpg

Spam much...holy cow we got hit last night.... people need to have a hobby.

Good morning and Happy Cinco de mayo...or have a margarita day.

Spring is really here and it is beautiful out there... So much to do, so little muscle....

BIu peeeps, i started with out ya.

Lots to do today. Fish tanks, one car needs inspection and the other needs registration so I'll also have to go to the tax office. At least at the shop there's a couple of hunky mechanics. And I suppose laundry isn't going to do itself either. :p

Good morning all. It is rainy here. I will be transplanting small vegetables into 4" pots today and get a little shot of Bio-Tone. I was very happy with my hydro lettuce experiment. I am going to see if I can put the tomato into dirt and have it survive.

Hammy, weirdly, I have been having problems getting any jalapenos to sprout either. I have some sweet bells, some Poblano, some Anaheim, but no jalapanos. I put a few more. If these don't go, I'll probably just buy starts.

Mr. Fist, cool that you have lots of gigs. I dated a drummer for a while....summer is that busy time of year! Enjoy yourself!

Sawhse--nice plane. Gardening seems to take up most of my time, but I dabble with some artsy things. One of my best friends builds models once in a while. I am continually amazed at the detail of some models. Paint job is great.

Orange, I am trying me some Larry OG again. For some reason Larry males seem to keep coming up. I have yet to get a female. I have 5 Larry OG and 6 Nurse Larry babies in dirt--the first of my annual organic summer grow.

Rosebud, I am so enjoying the spring. Yesterday was beautiful and I got a lot accomplished. Okay, well I personally didn't get a lot accomplished, but I had help that got a lot done for me. Like you, I run out of muscle and steam real fast--work 15-30 minutes, take a break, continue cycle. I had some bad dirt spread out to make a road down to the lower part of my property. We buried stuff that will be compost in a year or 2. I had another load of dirt moved in. We moved all the unsplit firewood into a nice neat small pile. My sis's friend came up and got the old ATV that isn't running. We took a load to the dump. It is kind of nice to have a profession where you can trade out a lot of labor. Nothing cost me a cent. It was all pre-paid by plumbing work I had done previously!

I am still in my robe sipping on a latte, puffing on some Satori. I love it when the day is mine and I can kind of do what I want when I want to. Have a wonderful day. BIU as needed!

very happy for u thg---sounds like a great day to drop sum beans---mojo for the larry og girls and the chilly peppers---i got my veggies---3 types of tomato, brussel sprouts, corn, carrots, basil, spinach, cucumber, zucchini, strawberries, grapes

fruit trees lemon, lime, orange are flowering---now with our drought it will cost more to water these babies than it would have been to buy this at the farmers market---go figure

:bong::bong:

Good morning bongers!! Well spring has sprung at least that's what they say for Thursday, high 92. Yikes. So today will be nice high 81. Coming up on thirty days not smoking and I am proud to say the cravings are getting better. :dancing:

Have a great day everyone, stay high and I will hit it when the dream is ready. :bong:

Good morning bong hogs, Sawhse, how long till your smoking your dream? Soon i hope for your sake... Congrats on being cigarette free for a month...AWESOME... Keep it up.

I love these spring mornings when it is quiet, and the sky is so blue and there is no wind, and it isn't hot yet, and the birds are singing and making their nests. Spring is renewal and can't we all use a new beginning.

BIU peeps.

Good morning bong hogs, Sawhse, how long till your smoking your dream? Soon i hope for your sake... Congrats on being cigarette free for a month...AWESOME... Keep it up.

I love these spring mornings when it is quiet, and the sky is so blue and there is no wind, and it isn't hot yet, and the birds are singing and making their nests. Spring is renewal and can't we all use a new beginning.

BIU peeps.

yea i am looking at about mid june to cut and then time to let it cure. i am getting used to not smoking though. its easier to not smoke the weed then the cigs. :laugh:

Isn't that the truth, pot isn't addicting ...just psychological.. not physical like cigs. I have heard that cigs are as addicting as heroine, and when i quit I thought they might be right. You really are over the worst part...keep hanging in and the model idea is a great on to keep your hands busy... Good job sawhse.

Morning all. Another cloudy kind of rainy day. I got a bunch of veggies potted. I put a BSC (Boy Scout Cookie) clone I rooted in a bubbler in dirt and she is looking fine. My tomato also seemed to transplant to dirt just fine. I cut the top bud off one of the Nurse Larrys. I would like her to go a little longer, but the spider mites are getting bad that I am going to start taking them down. I have 2 Satori that I just put in 2 weeks ago and can use SNS 209 on them.

Got a little job at noon, which I may or may not be able to figure out easily--a toilet that is not flushing well. Sometimes it is straightforward....sometimes not.

Orange, I am still about 2-3 weeks away from being past frost danger. It was below freezing last night and is expected to get to 30 tonight. Se have a lot of fruit trees and berry bushes flowering now, so we hope that we do not get a hard freeze. Last year we had an (unpredicted) low of 26 in late May and it pretty much wiped out the majority of fruit trees and berries not in protected places. I do have peas, lettuce, and spinach in the ground, but it is covered with a layer of straw.

Hang in there, sawhse, it does get easier. I really have no desire at all for a cigarette any more. I will indulge on very very rare occasions, in a fine cigar. When we went to Canada, I just had to try a nice Cuban. I don't really inhale those though and never smoke much of one.

Happy a.m. fellow bongers!

Got my veggies in the ground last night(potatoes, tomatoes, zuchini, peas, bell peppers, etc.). slug-baited, caged and netted too so that'll help keep the critters at bay (hopefully). As we were transplanting, these crows just gathered on the tree's and squawked at each other (I mean a load of them). Stupid birds! Rototilled some compost into the plot bout a month ago so I think we're good to go here.
Kinda wanna try using some supplemental compost tea's, if anyone can point me to some or know some (recipes) that'd be cool if you could share.

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping :stoned:

:bong: it up peeps, it's a good day. :)

Hey 7G, have you read up on this thread?http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20644

I use molasses and guanos and anything else i have laying around that is right for either veg or flower. Then bubble it for a day and go for it. When i did roses I did alfalfa teas with composted manures and Epson salts.....love that one...lol If you need anything, let us know.

Right on. Thanks Rose :)

Forgot to add I also applied Great White beneficials to each plant before I put them into the ground.

:ciao: Morning mpers!! Sounds like yall are getting those veggies ready. I am so jealous. I live in a apartment complex and wish I could have a garden. Good luck with your crow issues 7greeneyes hope you can keep them at bay.

THG thanks. One of my favorite ways of smoking when I head out to the great outdoors is to wrap up my smoke in a cigar. I think I will have to stop that and just roll joints now. Lol

Thanks Rose it is getting better.

So high today is 80 and I got approved to buy a handgun. I am almost 50 and have never owned a gun. So today I get to get my permit. I passed my background check which made me feel good. Been a model citizen all these years. :-D. Safety safety safety. When I was in the army years and years ago I shot pretty much everything, but I still am going to take a course and make sure I get it right.

Have a great day bongers!!!! :bong:

Morning all.

Yesterday the overcast went away early in the morning and we had sunshine the rest of the day. It looks like sunshine today. I rototilled some--I decided that I am getting too old to do that unless the land is absolutely flat....and mine isn't. I am still weeks away from being able to put any but the hardiest plants outside. I think I may put up the little greenhouse and run the exhaust from my flowering room to it to keep it warmer at night.

Sawhse, on the reverse side, I have owned guns all my life, any never had one permitted. My dad didn't "believe" in it. The communist scare in the early 60s was very real and very scary for a lot of people. My dad worried that if all the guns were registered that the "commies" could just come over here, seize the records, and take everybody's weapons. Weirdly, I don't really like guns. I can't hunt (much to my dad's chagrin). I tried several times, he was an avid bird hunter. Bought me a nice Remington Wingmaster 870 12 gauge, I tried, but couldn't be a hunter. I keep a hand gun for protection and in the case of injured animals. Gave a 9mm to one of my good friends--just more gun than I want. What did you buy?

I have a water heater to go look at (probably a bad element) and then I suspect that it will be yard work. Plenty of that.

Everyone have a great day and BIU as needed.

Yea I am not much of a hunter either. I am going to get a springfield armor xdm 9mm. Around here you have to get permit first then you can get the gun. Kinda screwed up.

Latest posts

Back