Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whew its all over! Yep I would say that's the worst I have seen living here. Thanks for the well wishes folks.

I would think a tornado would kinda make ya want a cigarette I bet. Don't do it as you are really over the very worst part... Keep strong Sawhse.

Happy happy happy May 1st bongers. Thanks for the support rose I hung in and no cigs for me. Thanks thg and I agree with the smell issues. Mrs sawhse could not be happier. :ciao: 7g thanks for the support. Well today high 80 and no storms. We like that!!!! Bong it up for me bongers. Hopefully in about a month and a half I will be able to join ya with some kick butt blue dream. :bong:

Hey Smoking Mom, nice to see ya! Glad your lurking hope all is well.

congrats on stopping smoking sawhse......... hard to do...... but worth it....... been quit for 25 years.

:48:

congrats on stopping smoking sawhse......... hard to do... worth it....... been quit for 25 years.

:48:

Wow that's awesome grower13. Can't wait to be able to say that. thanks for the support!

Good morning everyone. Bittersweet day for me - my 16 yr old got his 1st job yesterday. He wanted it, I didn't urge him at all. He's going to be a cashier at a local grocery store. And today is the last day before my youngest turns 10. Something about him going into the double digits makes me sad. But yes, milestones for both.

I think I need to seriously hit my hash pipe!!!!!!!

Biu. :)

Good morning Peeps!

Oh Sm, that is very cool your son has a job. Our kids had jobs at 16 too, it is so nice for them. And your almost 10 year old.. sweet. big hugs with a big pipe!

I am smoking some orange kush from the delivery service this morning... it is nice. They have the epens and c o oil now too....oh dear. Yesterday i couldn't find the A&W... Put the pen down rosebud.

Don't forget to vote for the bud of the month please...

Sawhse.... good not to smoke yesterday... It will slowly get better now.. Hang in there.
Hope all of you are fine and the world is treating you well.

He knows I will match him with car $...wheels- the great motivator...:p

Man I live in the wrong state. Would love to be able to order up some of this and some of that. Oh and maybe some of that. Lol

My oldest plays football. He is a senior next year and is playing both sides. They have started practice already and has no time to breath. Sometimes I wish he could get a job. But he loves the football. And he is a Dallas fan. Too bad huh lol. He wont swing to my pats.

Happy Friday Bongers. Sunny and high of 70 today. That is what I call a perfect day. Think I will take the dogs and go for a walk. Since I quit the smoking and got the okay from the doctor I have started to exercise alot more. Man it feels good. I have been semi retired for quite awhile now and it feels good to get off my butt. Lol. My folks are buying a place near the beach so I am going to go and build a sun room and a deck for them and I need to get back in shape.
Hope y'all have a great weekend. Stay high y'all.

Sounds like our weather here sawhse. Enjoy it!

Ill be working outside today. Garden needs mulching, grass needs to be cut, need to work the soil outback so i can get some girls outside....Much to do so little time.

:bong:

Tis the season to get the outdoor in shape huh.

Good for you Sawhse, that is great you are moving more..Sun room sounds like heaven at the beach.

Drft, could you come up here and do my work for me?

It is SPRING and a beautiful day peeps.... Enjoy! and BIU, will ya?

Good Saturday morning peeps.

Smoking a little gsc, mint variety... yum.

G13 found my cool new avi... Thanks G! I have a christmas ornament exactly like that but it isn't led. I always liked that ornament.

It got hot here yesterday.. cooler today... What color should we paint our house????

Happy Sunday mpers!!!!!!!! High 84 today. Off to the lake for some fishing and swimming. Course I wont be the one swimming. Lol
Hope everyone gets to go outside and enjoy your day. If I had some I say lets hit this. :bong:. :-D

what up peeps....awesome weather here on the east side....party at the beach....BIU BHC.....peace:smoke1:

Lazy Sunday here....vacay this week so a chance to rest a bit. Although the wife has a Honey Do list. :D ♫♫♫

Latest posts

Back