Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
why is it i can,, get the bring up the last page ,, example, i can get 1472,, but when i click on 1473,, it pushes back to 1472 ???

Happy Halloween peeps,bong hits are way overdue here......BIU BHC:vap-Bong_smoker:

Happy Halloween Mr fist... Enjoy.

Lobv, it is because page 1472 still has room to post on it.

Guess i better go outside to biu so the house doesn't reek of pot when the trick or treaters come.

apprecate the info rose,, n Happy Halloweed to U n all:vap-Bong_smoker:

i'm down here in the south n looks like theres a cold front coming into,, going to be in the low 40's n high 60's his weekend,, unusall for this time of the year but i love the cold

Im in SC.a little chilly here tonight,had 3 trick or treaters come by along with my 3 grand daughters,now we have a big bowl of candy that we dont need...munchies anyone....:vap-Bong_smoker:

Well, bummer, bummer. My Chucky's Bride seeds got confiscated. I guess that I am just going to have to enjoy it vicariously through you, duck.

Rosebud, S and I always joke about being the evil witches. I went down to her place one day and she was gone somewhere. I got bored and took a pair of her bluejeans and stuffed the legs with newspapers. She had a pair of "ruby red" cowboy boots which I stuffed into the pant legs. Then I put the legs of the stuffed blue jeans up next to the foundation of her house with only the legs sticking out and took a picture. Below the picture, I wrote "Life has just not been the same since that house fell on my sister".

Getting cold here and supposed to rain most of the weekend....unless it snows. Temps are supposed to get down to 27 Sun night. Everyone enjoy your weekend! Daylight saving time ends and it will feel like you get to sleep in for another hour!

That is funny THG. I would like to see picture of that. Tell her hi for me. I am sorry about Chucky's bride, was looking forward to that...shoot.

I just ordered smell proof bags....My daughter is having to pay 19 for a gram in seattle. She won't be home for a while... I hope the bags work.. I will put them in the ups box and hopefully won't go to jail.

We have had rain and yuck for a week. So glad my plants are down. Speaking of plants down, my pants fell down at personal training this week. The trainer is in counseling.

Rose we r having crazy weather here in Florida,, in the 50's right now,, but will b going down to low 40's this evening n tommorrow,, hows ur weather doing ??
Hope that everyone had n awesome halloweed

am i getting this right,,, there r now cannabis seeds called Chucky's Bride, thats awesome,, hahahahahahaahahaahhahaahhahahhaah

Rosebud,
I vacuum seal weed, then vacuum seal it again and send it from the post office in those one price boxes. Put coffee beans in the second bag sometimes, never had a problem.

Thanks Yooper, good idea.

TOA, nice to see you!

Lovb, we are having the same weather as Florida? wow. Looks like you guys get to vote on legal medical pot, is it initiative 2? Hope it passes if you all want it too. I haven't read the fine print.

Hope ya'll set your clocks back... Good time to BIU! Have a good day peeps.

Latest posts

Back