Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope ya get the mites corralled THG.

BIU BHC :bong:

Hi WH, nice to see you..fajitas sound good.

THG, it sounds like a great weekend you are having. I got mad at my grow store, different managers then when you were here...I may have embarrassed myself:eek::eek::eek:... Hope i can find SNS somewhere else. I found I have the borg my own self, well not me but my plants in the shed. I had to buy the big expensive sns guns. They upped the price from two days ago and didn't give me my 10 % off. "they changed that policy". Anyway, maybe amazon carries sns.

Good morning Duck and lovb, mars, all ya all.

True that TOA, you haven't lived till you see a spider mite egg cluster under led. Holy crap.. I may never sleep again.

what up peeps,I hope everyone is fine and buzzed,hittin the nurse before heading out for band prac....hope you all get rid of those borgs,they can ruin a day.....BIU BHC.........peace
:vap-Bong_smoker:

get my beans through Chi-town and I will :p

guess I'll bong my Crit-Kush for now

BIU!! :bong:

oops almost forgot to :48: with the wife first... brb
(she don't like bongs)

time to mix the nute bath

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ[/ame]

mornin all,, n a hope that all my fello Military friends r enjoyn the day best they can, thanks U for your service
Salute

Good morning BHC:ciao:
37 and rain, good day to stay in.

BIU :bong:

getting rdy for the day listing to some jethro tull hitting the :bong2: have a good one stay warm or cool depending on your location :D

morning BHC,got a big day in the shop today,thankfully I have been blessed with 3 paint jobs lined up for this week,one finished, one in primer and prepin the third for primer.....to the booth I go....have a great day.....peace

Burrrrrrrrr 22 degrees with a north wind... Snow tomorrow...

Jethro Tull sounds fun Mars. I have been on a janice faze, working out to her screaming/singing. loved her. Now i am 62 and rocking out on an exercise ball....boy times they are a changing. lol

BIU, we need it to get thru this crazy life.

summer time and the livin' is easy

pcduck,
what were Chucky's grow characteristics ?
Her flower times are Indica, I hope her height is Indica dominant too .

now BIU people!

:bong::bong::bong:

Chuck has some stretch but not really bad.

BIU :bong:

what up peeps last day here before the big cold front comes in,suppose to be 20 deg dif tommorow,tryin to get these paint jobs done......bong hit break......time to BIU BHC....peace
:vap-Bong_smoker:

Latest posts

Back