Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC :ciao:
43 outside and clear.
Time to BIU:bong:

Doing this:bong1: for the guy named Bong that is on "Wheel of Fortune". What a name:)

BIU :bong:

Morning all wake and bake :bong2:sparking a bowl of Aurora Indicia atm mmmmm love this stuff good medical grade.
almost 6 years ive been on this site I feel like this is home and you all are family thank you all for making me one mean *** growing machine especially THG she is my weed Guru her word is law in my growing book..... LMAO

morning BHC lil chilly here down south....hittin some uncured nurse larry,the bottom midget buds that were left on the box I was trimmin with,WOW...:vap-Bong_smoker:cant wait to puff on some of the cured nugs in the closet,this strain rocks Rosie for real.....peace

Good morning BHC :ciao:
45 and dry so far, suppose to rain later.

Congrats on finding your seeds THG.

weather gettin back to normal finally,supose to hit 70s.....have a hit on me BIU BHC:vap_bong__emoticon:

So glad you are enjoying NLarry Mr fist. That warms my heart. Very glad.
We had 65 degrees yesterday...nice november day. Have thrips everywhere..need to kill me some today.

Have a great day and BIU. Good morning Duck. Marsrover, i think all of us could say that about the Hemp Goddess. Where would we all be without her? Somewhere else not growing the dankity dank we are now.

wake and bake....good morning BHC,having a nice cup of coffee and a few bong hits topped with scissor hash from last nights chop of my 2nd nl harvest....one more left to cut down,saturday night project....hope everyone is ready for this weekend.....BIU BHC:vap-Bong_smoker:

Wow so much love from my family here just warms my heart! If you all knew how happy it makes me to see a new grower turn into an experienced grower and growing his own bud, you might actually think me selfish. It just give me a lot of happy to help others learn to grow. And I always get to learn new stuff along the way.

We also had a beautiful day here yesterday--sunshine and 60 degrees. Today is promising to be about the same. Next week it looks like we could have snow, but it is a little early for it to come and stay. Our Indian summer is extending right into Nov and it is quite nice.

I have never had thrips--with me it is mites, which I am trying eradicate now. I am taking down the last of my organic plants and will be spraying the 2 hydro non-organic plants I have left in flowering with something serious, like Forbid. I have a wonderful GSC x Larry OG (called Boy Scout Cookie, I believe) pheno that I need to get the mites under control. She is the best looking phenol I have gotten (ie way less of that Larry stretch).

Duck, put 5 Chucky Bride seeds in rapid rooters yesterday. I am looking forward to trying them. I love that Sativa high.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Heading out to install a new kitchen sink and get a couple of winterizations done. Property taxes and Christmas coming up...need all the pennies I can get.

Remember to BIU as needed!

afternoon session is on....anyone in???sun is going down and it is gettin chilly,time for a puff or 2 BIU.......thg have fun with the sink and yes mites and thirps suck.....been lucky in my goings,only 1 little outbreak of some borgs.....yes MP helped with getting rid of them....BIU BHC:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning BHC:ciao:

Windy and cold here:(

Staying inside today.

Good morning bong hogs. Duck it is 34 here this morning...burr.

I am making tincture today out of Harlequin for my sick friends that don't like a buzz. I tried it and it relaxes your body and the head, nothing.... very interesting. It tastes like nothing I have ever tasted.. Very earthy and good. I am using rum. I hope it warms up so i can do it outside. I will be decarb'ing so the house should smell very strong.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy this Saturday morning. BIU peeps. I do love me some MP peeps!

Another gorgeous day yesterday. I love it when our Indian Summer extends into Nov. I may have snow coming toward the middle/end of the week though. Cold last night and this morning--keeping a fire going most nights now.

I fixed up some Eggs Benedict yesterday for a mid-day brunch for my friend and I. She wanted to learn how to loom knit and it can sometimes take her a while to get the knack of something new, so we kind of made a day out of it. Then evening time was football time. I don't really watch as much football as I used to, but do follow my favorite college team. It was a strange game to say the least--2 touch-downs in the first 20 seconds. The first kick-off the ball was returned 75 yards for a TD. The next kick-off, the opposing team also ran it 75 yards for a TD. Ended up to be a high scoring game--the defense seemed to be really lacking in this match-up.

Puffing on some Satori again, so I am a happy girl. Still having a spider mite problem. Those little buggers just seem to somehow find their way in every fall. I am sure they ride in on me somewhere with me always wondering through flora and fauna. To those of you that might not have seen the post, SNS is giving away sample packs of their miticides and a spray bottle. There are 2 different promotional things that I found. I got both the packages. I was going to go with the nasty toxic stuff, but decided to give the SNS 217 a go first. Azamax did not do the job.

Hope you asll enjoy the rest of your weekend. It is cold--below freezing--only expected to get to 50 today with rain in the PM. I think this may end up being a day of Satori, Irish Cream, and knitting, sewing, or crocheting Christmas gifts. Oh darn the luck...

You all enjoy the rest of your weekend and always remember to BIU as needed.

UMMMM Sour Deisel. Yehawww Football Day,,and im gonna grill some Fajitas.

Latest posts

Back