Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howdy folks. What up TOA. Hope yall have a good green day. Yehaaaaaaaa

Hi guys i had way too much fun at my hs reunion. Going to physical therapy now. LOL

It is a beautiful morning here... bong it up please.

Rosebud, so glad you had such a good time at your reunion! 45 years....how did we get so old so fast? Mr RB did okay with the garden I take it?

It would be pretty here this morning if not for the smoke. There are fires everywhere it seems. Eastern Oregon and western Idaho are very smoky--there was a huge firenado in Idaho they kept showing on the news. We have a fire about 10 miles away in the mountains--small compared to most. And California is worse yet. Though I hate harsh winters, the Old Farmer's almanac is calling for more snow this winter and we do need it, so hope they are right.

Was in Oregon this weekend looking at houses with sis. Her buyer has a couple more weeks to do due-diligence, but it is looking at least 50/50 or better. I am frantically trying to get my place done to put on the market, but, boy it is hard just being one person sometimes. And at my age, I need a lot of rest periods. However, it is looking like Oregon may be a distinct possibility and we found a house we love. So wish us luck! I want a garden like Rosebud has!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Chucky says: BIU! or else :chuck:

Sir, yes Sir! :bong::bong::bong:

:stoned::yay::stoned:

Good luck with the house and the tent and all the normal stuff too THG!
School is starting-up so things in the Joe Camel house will be settling back to "normal" soon too.
2015 summer all but over, scary fast (@/in mid 40's) ... and it just keeps going faster?? (sigh)

:48:

Duck, I am reading "Total Living Organics" and really enjoying it. I can tell it is one of those "books" (I have it on my Kindle) that I will read and refer to again and again. I like his writing style and am finding it a little easier for me to understand than "Teaming with Microbes", which I am still reading. If I get to Oregon, I imagine that it will be organics outdoors in the summer and hydro inside in the winter. Winter could be a fun time to play with breeding....plants that is.

I have my cabinet guy coming today. My piece of countertop is in and he is going to install it and a couple of small cabinets. I have been working slowly on my kitchen for over a year now...probably 2 years, the time flies. This is the last step. Then on to making the butcher block countertop for the island. It is pretty cool--making it from a tree we took from my property.

Everyone have a wonderful day and remember to BIU as needed.

Joe, boy life does change when school starts when you have young uns. And yes, unfortunately, the older you get, the faster time goes by.

Read TLO first then go back to teaming. I read them both a few times before really catching on.

Got married yesterday.:)

Biu :bong::48:

WOW! Congratulations to you and Mrs. Duck! Hope you will both be very happy for years and years.

I raise a bong to you and the missus! :bong1:

I will join THG in smoking my brains out for you and the wife. Man, Duck, no warning? Just married?

Latest posts

Back