Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
After 56 years:)
Goes to show ya what Chucky's Bride will do to ya. lol

Wait, something worked for 56 years and you want to change it??

I understand but still...

Good luck duck(s)
:48:

After 56 years:)
Goes to show ya what Chucky's Bride will do to ya. lol

LOL--hope you are as happy with your Bride as you have been with Chucky's. All I can say is that she must be something special--56 years single before heading to the alter. Like Rosebud, I was kind of like....what, this out of the blue...., no hints or mentions of impending nuptials. Happy for you guys.

Wow Joe, what a cool ride! I grew up during the era of muscle cars and love high horsepower, but never had anything with the horsepower that you are probably running. Be careful and drive safe.

Wh, did you see Duck got married???? WoOHOO.

Had a bit of rain last night..lots of lightning..I hope the rain reached the fires before the lightning. Nice to have a cloud cover..

Hope you are all BIU as needed... It is needed.

Way to go Duck.
I met my Wife at a friends,,took her home and ask her to marry me the next day,,was married a few months later,,and been married almost 30 yrs. Shes my bestest friend.

Nice duck. I still can't get over the names. Who wouldn't want to try lemon of kush?? From the name alone, sign me up!!

Congrats Duck!

Hi everyone. :)

Bought my son his 1st car yesterday. He is over the moon! I'm glad the car search is finally over as well as sharing 2 cars among 3 people.

His car is nicer than mine, I'm jealous. :p

Hi SM,,

Wow, lucky kid. What did you get?
I hope you are making him pay for his own insurance. That is the best advice we ever got when our kids got their old beaters. They paid half we paid half of the car but the insurance was on them. Made both of them keep their grades up so it was cheaper.

http://www.autos.ca/first-drives/first-drive-2005-hyundai-tucson/

In nearly perfect condition. Whoever had it kept it in the garage. The only wear is on the armrest. Not a ding or a scratch. Found out last night that the back seats recline like they do on an airplane. That's pretty cool.

Oh hell yes he's paying for his insurance! Our policy doubled when we added him. We are also splitting his car payments. He's giving us $275 a month.

I tried to post a pic of his car but it posted sideways, lol. Here's a link to the 05 Hyundai Tucson instead.

Last edited:
My first car was a 78 chevy truck. Cost me $49 a month payments. Plus insurance. It was the definition of beater! Yiu had to beat on it to keep it running

Sm, you should have gave him your car and you should have got a Jeep:)

Latest posts

Back