Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey there! And of course. :). I'm in first place in one league, second in another, and last place in my third league. Addicted.

Howdie SM.
Indian Summer. :rofl: My Dad was 3/4 Choctaw,,,im sure he would have been good with that THG. Hell I like anything that im called,,,except late for Dinner.

ya, it sits in a 5-gal bucket 95% of the time and I bust it out a few times a month.

gives you a good lung work-out for sure!

:48:

That is one serious bong. Ice nice touch.

Helloooooo bong hitters! Hope you all stop in my journal and enjoy this summers buddage. Long time since I stopped in here. Hello, weed hopper, Joe and Rose, good to see all of you.:vap-leafy_wave:

Remember how Cubby used to start Christmas decorating about now? Wonder if he still is.

TC, nice to see you here. Your grow was amazing as usual. We are getting snow in the mountains now, maybe the drought will be less this year. we can hope. My yard looked like hell all last summer, but those pot plants they looked ok.

Hello hello hello.

Rose, pot plants give a certain junisayqua to a garden. (Like the poor spelling n fancy french? Where is spell check when you need them? That slid right by and didn't even give a suggestion.)

I remember cubby. Christmas decorating can start early here too, thanksgiving if the daughter has her way. I'm just not into it like when the kids were little. Decorating was so much fun then. Can't wait for some grandkids.

Let's start celebrating our Veterans early this year.

Thank you all for your service to our country.

Those words don't seem enough. Old or young, you are all heroes to me.

hope your all high as you wanna be.......... whole lotta history in this thread.

:48:

Sad to see the bhc dying a slow death. :(

Sorry I haven't been around much, just not on the iPad much these days. I have 2 goofy kittens who keep me entertained all day every day lol. Other than that, same ol ****...

Going to see an ent tomorrow and hopefully get a sleep study before the end of the year since my deductible is met.

Duck, I thought of you tonight, that Browns game was nuts. I never thought it would end that way. :(

View attachment image.jpeg

High SM:ciao:

Yeah the Browns are doing a documentary on all the different ways to lose.:(

Nothing like a good bong rip to start a foggy Sunday morning.

:bong:

Good morning Duck. It is a rainy day here waiting on the seahawks to play. Hope your day is a good one.

Latest posts

Back