Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cool lemon, duck .... hummmm

I lost my SDK clone and almost the mother too... they (SDK) do NOT like to be dry @ ALL!
I must have skipped the clone and watered everything else because 2 days later I look in to see everything else good to go but the
SDK clone all brown, the "there is no coming back from this" color of brown :(
:bong: :chuck: :bong:

Bummer on the clone, Joe. At least the mother survived.:)
The lemon just started to flower. Was ahead of the Chucky, but the Chucky blew by her in bud size. The lemon is really bushy with no training.

8 tries so far for fed duh x ....lmao...
For a $2.99 item with free shipping.
Makes ya wonder how they stay in business.

Time to :bong2:

sigh, the other SDK plant didn't make it either.
they are VERY touchy about drying out (obviously)

how's married life duck :p
:bong::48::bong:

It's great Joe.:aok:

Lemon Og Kush that is in flower is doing well, the clones not so well. Soil maybe to hot.

Biu:bong::48:

Looking great duck.

Joe, too bad about the SDK. Some strains are just thristier than others and really hate to get even a little wilty.

Very nice Duck!

Good morning Bong hogs. Seahawks have their first game today.

Garden is looking good, but we have dust storms forcast. yay. not.

I am ready for some fall!

Nice Duckster. Im loving this weather. Finally the 80s

Hey Duck, I saw a beautiful white jeep yesterday with a big ole long nose on it.. It was very gorgeous. Have you seen it?

Evening y'all, I forget to pop in when I hop on, hope everyone is doing well.

We are having a beautiful Indian summer here (am I still allowed to say 'Indian' summer without offending someone?). The temps are pretty much in the 70s and 80s during the day and drop to the low 40s or high 30s at night. I got a lot of yard clean-up done over the weekend.

Rosebud, I hope the trimming went well. I know that it can be tough on your body trimming for hours....but there sure is a reward at the end of all that work. I hope that when I can grow outdoors that I have a garden as nice as yours!

Hope you all have a great day and BIU as needed.

Thank you THG.Thank you for you help w/ new people. I was wishing you here for more than just the trimming, I missed ya.
So ya know i have a really good knee and one sucky knee? I tore the meniscus in the good knee. BUT it isn't horrible I was lucky and had an appointment anyway with my physical therapist, getting old is great, anyway he worked on it and it is not a pain of 9 any longer. I think it will be ok with some more therapy. Now that we know cannabis helps build bone can cartilage be far behind? Stem cells are the future and the future is now for some things. woo hoo,.

Smack, Hammy knows, but you did it. Is it that you take off the s on the http?

Thank you THG.Thank you for you help w/ new people. I was wishing you here for more than just the trimming, I missed ya.
So ya know i have a really good knee and one sucky knee? I tore the meniscus in the good knee. BUT it isn't horrible I was lucky and had an appointment anyway with my physical therapist, getting old is great, anyway he worked on it and it is not a pain of 9 any longer. I think it will be ok with some more therapy. Now that we know cannabis helps build bone can cartilage be far behind? Stem cells are the future and the future is now for some things. woo hoo,.

Smack, Hammy knows, but you did it. Is it that you take off the s on the http? That was a funny episode.

:48: Just a quick pop in. I hope everyone is doing well. Same ol thing here.. :vap_bong__emoticon:

Hey sm........ what's up....... you still doing fantasy football?

hope all is well.......:48:

Latest posts

Back