Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holy crap....wish I could have a dollar for every post I've made on this website. :p

SmokinMom said:
Thanks ozzy. And take good care of that pup. ;)

Ohhh...better go change for hammy....lol.

I am starting to get dizzy....:)Is that the same person in each avatar or am I THAT HIGH???

Hamster Lewis said:
I am starting to get dizzy....:)Is that the same person in each avatar or am I THAT HIGH???

Whatever do you mean? :spit: I want what you're smoking. :hubba:

SmokinMom said:
Whatever do you mean? :spit: I want what you're smoking. :hubba:

Okay...mustache is gone now...I still can't tell if that's the same person or not...probably cld if I was not sooooooooooo damz high....

Yes, same dude. The front man of Incubus. Brandon Boyd. :hubba: Yummy.

You're not seeing things...

What mustache?

:p

SmokinMom said:

What mustache?

Ok that's why I thought I knew the face from some where...:)

I recognize his chest as well....even that lil mole over his left eyebrow....

damn...I am hopelessly in lust!!!

cold shower time for me....lmao

I didnt recognise Mr Lewis with out his Hamster, looks like Hamster has a moustash too.:eek:

SM, that is the same guy with the teeth???? Really???

BIU here....pass

SmokinMom said:

What mustache?

Yes maam...

Ohh no wonder hammy likes it...he likes that facial fur....;)

Bwahahahhaaa......just picken hammy.

Dont mind me, after 2 beers and my seizure meds, it feels like Ive had 5. :D I am a cheap drunk now...

Mom, are you going to post the picture you won the Incubus contest with?
I want to see it!!!

5 beers is a cheap drunk? I would be out on the floor after 5 beers, lying in my own barf. And seizure meds on top of that? Shoot, it would be all over. You're a tough cookie, gal! And a most beloved one. <G>

So when are UK and 4U gonna turn up and let us know how great that first smooch was? My popcorn's getting soggy waiting!

Heeeeey, P'Dude---how about a picture of UK and 4U meeting at the airport?
I can see it now, with both of them in a passionate embrace, going round and round on the luggage carousel, oblivious to everyone and everything....

:bong: :bong: have a great one tonight:bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :bong2: :joint4: :peace:

mojavemama said:
Heeeeey, P'Dude---how about a picture of UK and 4U meeting at the airport?
I can see it now, with both of them in a passionate embrace, going round and round on the luggage carousel, oblivious to everyone and everything....

...OK mojavimama....you asked for it....

ROFLMAO! P'Dude, you outdid yourself. And in just a few minutes? You are amazing!!!!! I'm choking with laughter. That's a wonderful picture!!!!

hi bhc, well done pee-dude. well back to work for me (blah)i guess now i say hello and welcome to the usa uk i hope you like it here,at least your in good company . have a great day everyone:)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 62f nearing 80f by this afternoon.

Gonna have to water the garden today been a while and no rain in forecast till next Tuesday.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2: It is 2 for Tuesdays :bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back