Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morn bhc. duck i was thinking that they were the ones that they made coats out of( minks)i do wish those bud pics of yours were scracth and sniff, i bet they smell wonderfull:) i wonder if the new couple have come up for air yet? have a nice day all

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Partly sunny and 61f

Thanks for all the nice comments on my buds.

Morning bhc...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

going back to bed as soon as I drop the kids at school. :p

:ciao: Morning BHC,
The weather here has been incredible for the last two weeks. Another great day comming on. It's 64 going to a high of 82 for the day, light wind, plenty of sunshine. My plants are as happy as can be.:)
Duck, those bud pics you posted look geat. I'd like to reach right through my monitor and do a little pinching on them:hubba:
Guess I'm gonna grab my coffee and my bong and head out to the yard. See what chores I can avoid doing today. So if ya' wanna' swing by you can help yourself to some:bong2: :bong2: then you can help stack fire wood.
Take care and keep those bubblers singing.

:ciao: BHC..Just stopping in to Let ya all Know ..I am here and doing Great...AShe is just Great...picked her up from Airport..and took her home..What normally takes 20 min took 3 and a half hours to do. oh and by the way..when we pulled out onto USA roadway..she screamed...lol..she got scared..cuzz them England folk drive on wrong side road..lol..I remember stopping in the middle lane on I-5...oh i dont know maybe 5 min..:hubba: Sorrl LAdies..and Gental men I could not resit myself..We went and did a little fly fishing yesturday here at my Lake..had a little one on but got off..I was learning how to fly cast while a Great Looking women wrapped around me..I could like this fishing ..okay I need to go make me Love some Breakfast..we are going out on the Boat today..its to be in mid 70f..Yesturday was Just wonderfull weather..we laid out under a clear sky looking at stars and smokeing A joint...

Painterdude...Thanks for the Great pics you always do...that last one.....Did ya hide a microphone in my house:rofl:

Duck...I have my Minks here ( small Dangerous ANIMAL :hubba: )

tcbud/Mom/ozzy...A special thanks to all you for helping me get threw those Last few hours Monday..She is Everything I thaught..And MORE!!!

Have a Wonderfull Day everyone..we will post up some pics Tonight if if we get a chance..Take care and be safe..:bolt::bong:

Sorry Gang!!!! This is 4u2sm0ke.:rofl:.she forgot log off:giggle:

:ciao:

Love is in the air!!!

Glad you checked in 4u. I had a feeling she had you tied up somewhere. ;) :p

Im still tied up...she has strong legs:hubba:..But managed to reach the keyboard :giggle:

goodmorning BHC
ukgirl this time ......
well he i sback to being tied :giggle: enough said time to :bolt:

Good morning BHC time for the Hump Day BIU morning session :bong::bong::bong1::bong1::bongin:

UK let 4u hit the bong and get his second wind, he will last longer:giggle:

SM went back to bed. Like that surpires anyone

p-dude just mature, don't care about age 18 to 80 blind cripple or crazy works for me. I just wish I had half your artistic talent, so I could hit the paper with a pencil and make a line.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

outdoor 09 bksame.JPG

100_1657.JPG

Afternoon BIU session let's pratice :bongin::bongin::bongin::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Duck ain't Harvest time great? Your cabinets will be full

Might have to buy some more jars:)Ozzy.or Hope they go on sale again soon.
Or just BIU more:D:bong2::bong2::bong2:

ozzy wrote:Good morning BHC time for the Hump Day BIU morning session
I see a new meaning to that phrase from now on. LMAO
Hey, ukgirl, can you swim? I hear 4u gets a little crazy driving his barge around the lake, lol.

Our local feed and seed have 1/2 gal snap top jars on sale gonna pick up a couple this weekend

gonna have to check there..Never even thought of it and was there yesterday getting new pruners.

HIGH SmokinMom:ciao:

Benny I was thinking the same, but figured they are stuck on hump day :giggle:

SM yes we are High that is, it's a result of all the practice. Join us and you might get out of the lightweight standings

Latest posts

Back