Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:holysheep: :batman: I was out in the truck watering my garden and checking out the buds, when I look down at the end of the hose and there was a mink about 18 inches away and I think it would have taken a drink out of the hose if I would not have moved it.:shocked:

Gonna BIU and finish watering :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

good morning from SEATTLE ,,:D bhc

yes thats right ,,i am sat in 4u chair,,,perfect :p
and thanks ladies yes the airport kiss was just wonderfull...

ozzy ty for reminding 4u for a :48:
ohh and forgive me but 4u wont be around to much ill be keeping him busy this week :heart:

have a great day ev1 i know i will be :woohoo:

Goodmorning BHC ! still nice and suuny and warm here in Northern California ! :D

Duck, I wish I could have seen the look on your face thismorning
:eek: lol.... that lil critter was probably lookin to catch a good buzz
hangin out at the nest ;)

UKGirl, Im glad you had a safe journey to the states, must be exciting to finally see your man in the flesh :hubba: im sure you two
are going to be ocupied for the next few days :D but try and say hi every now and again !

4u.... couldnt be more happy for you dude! Treat your princess
well and enjoy eachothers company to the fullest, Im thrilled for you both :) Does she like to fish ? :D

Tc, I got a huge smile thismorning, my GDP girls smell like they bathed in purple perfume :D they sure do have a distinct aroma, I wish I could share some of it with you all when it is ready !

Ozzy, ... hey I know alot of hot girls out here in the sunshine state
that like to grow and better yet, they are all single and lookin !
:D

:bong: :bong: Good Morning everyone Let's BIU

UK glad you have a safe trip. Hope you were able to hit that :tokie: 4u rolled. I know after all the crying babies, old women talking to loud and men snoring you needed it. If you go to "The Needle" post a pic. Have a fantistic time.

Chris there are plenty of hot girls here, just the problem they are girls, I want women, I'm tired of head games.

Duck setting in the tree stand this morning, a squirel in the tree 3 ft away, looked over a saw me and about fell out the tree. He sat and barked at me for 10+ min.

Ozzy type to much let's get stoned:bong: :bong: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :bongin: that'll get us started

....UKgirl, take it easy on him, I hear he's an 'old' man....

......4u2....well, what can I say other than, 'enjoy yourself dude'

.....tc....I feel your vibes all the way up here, thanks girl

....ozzy.....what's your age requirement?.....wifey is a German National and they don't get any smarter than that.....she is a no hassle woman and is comitted to our relationship from the get go.....our birthdays are 50 days apart:cool:

.....oh, 4u2, sorry about the 'dude' comment, should have called you, 'Sir 4u2'....isn't that cool?

......sun is out, supposed to actually be in the 70's this weekend.....that's unreal for this part of Oregon.

......chris.....send some of that sweet smell up to Seattle, should get rid of the 'musk' odor coming from 4u2's place

......mojavimama....goodmorning to ya babe, stay cool, ok?

.......Hick, how about those last eleven seconds? Totally unreal, huh?......and here is a pic for the 'lovers in Seattle'

:ciao: :ciao: :ciao: :bongin: :bongin: pass....:D

mornin all ~ heres some mornin smokey for ya'll:smoke1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :yay: pass it around for everyone !

me.jpg

:bong: :bong: I'm with you duck it's time to BIU

:bong1: :bongin: :bong1: :bong2: :bong2: :48: :joint: :ccc:

Yep hitting some WWf2 pretty good :bong2::bong2::bong2: packed and passing :bong1:

putting up a little green for the page.

BIU BHC :D :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

purple bud.jpg

purple frosting.jpg

Beautiful ducky!!!

Good evening everyone. :D

Man am I ever high. I got up too fast earlier and had to lay down 4 a bit I was so dizzy. :giggle:

Hope everyones having great daze.

Wonder how the love birds are doing.

And I ponder this... why is it so much easier when there's 2 kids instead of the usual 3??? Last night 1 had scouts, tonight the other has scouts...and both evenings have been so peaceful. :p

Oh yea, hubbs is gone too. Forgot about him.

:giggle: I'm higher then I thought.

:eek:

Thanks SmokinMom

I know I can hardly wait for them to be finished:D So that I can

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

hi bhc, just wanted to stop in and check on the new couple i guess ill let em be for a couple of days:hubba: duck those buds look great what are they?and are minks dangerous? we dont have them here i dont think:confused:
here have another hit sm,:bong1: it will be ok and when your done pass it on. later friends

Mr. Duck, Will You please report to the BPOM thread and enter one of those beauties?

bong in hand....about to hit the recliner....been a long long day.....

Good Evening to You All, Bong Hitters WorldWide.

where is the lighter?

Good evening BHC...any word from our lil MJ harmony love birds??

:ciao: BHC :bong2:

tcbud The only contest I want to be in is How fast can we smoke them buds contest :laugh:

astrobud The first is a pic of Purple Bud and the Second is of Purple Frosting...A mink is a cute little animal that is dangerous. I would not want to get bit by one that is for sure. Sorta of ferret looking. Back in the day all women might have wanted a Mink Stole.

Back to BIU :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

duck, the bud in the first pic really needs to be entered in BPOTM and I won't take no for an answer. It won't make any difference when you get to try it, so do it asap. Don't make me hurt you! lmao I could start whining and drive you nuts?

.......DUCK.....how do you do it?

........4u2 and the English Woman....this one is for both of ya...sleep tight and dream right.....pee-dude

:ciao::48: :bong2: :bong2: :fly: :stoned: :joint: :bongin: :bong1: :peace:

Great looking buds duck stay safe

Latest posts

Back