Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Keep on BIU BHC :bong1::bong2::bongin::bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::bong::48::peace:

Hi ducky. i am still having nightmares about the socks, as well as the official.......s......

anyone remember mr. peppermint?

:rofl:

Hi ya SM:ciao:

just winding down my days with a few :bong1:

why hve you stole my lip mouth? want too kiss?
Helow bung hit club,= i baen without conpoter for lots of monts jus got back when weekend came.i did by a prety penk bung and i like alot. i wil trys to come more tims.

mojavemama said:
High all! Cool and windy today, third day of overcast skies. Very strange. I think I'm getting S.A.D--hah! Deprive me of 3 days of sunlight and I'm feeling like a zombie. Not to mention I have had to leave my plants under the fluoros since the sun went away. Still, they keep growing, and I had to hike the lights up another two inches again today.

4U, tell us about the "Candy" grow! I want to start germinating for it, as well. Did you choose your candy tin yet? Now I'll be singing that irritating song from the Strangeloves in 1965, "I want candy."

P'Dude, your latest drawing is just fabulous. Yet another great screensaver for me!

Was in the grocery store yesterday with my lastest service dog-in-training, and we were practicing ignoring distractions. Dog was doing pretty good until we hit the meat aisle. I watch as his nose rises in the air, and he sniffs all that good meat, nostrils flaring. Two young boys are standing nearby, and one says to the other, "Why is that dog sniffing so much?" The other boy says, "Stupid, can't you see he's checking to see which meat is the freshest for her?"

Everyone, have a good day! And upload me some sunshine, okay?

tc.....thanks for thanking me....it is so nice to receive some compliments from you guys, especially you budski the red......didn't know or I forgot about your stay in Alaska.....the artist is not a native american, just an old white dude with long gray hair and, according to wifey, a BIG nose....

mom....you can stop nightmares by NOT FALLING ASLEEP....

UKgirl...In one of his posts, 4u2 recommended a scope from Radio Shack to look up close at your trichs....so I ordered one, got it yesterday......and....wow, big lookin trichs, or crystal mushrooms and cloudy ones too, but there also is a trich with a dark big wider head....what's this all about? Whatever you want to look at gets SQUISHED because, for me, I can focus easier....

4u2.....I'm waving to the North but without a gas cloud this windy evening, I don't trust the wind direction......

question for you 4u2: Do you get concerned at a certain time limit, say five days, when you are hang drying small branches with bud that is real sticky?

The wind is still blowing and off and on rain....am doing smoke test of 'The Broken Top' plant...made me cough

painter dude ,,it sounds like trichs are swelling and turning amber,,,i may be wrong tho :p

have a great evening and say a big hello to the wife :48:

mojavimama.....I run a screensaver that changes every five minutes from the Paintings Folder.....I love it.....

duckie.....MSNBC says you're gonna get rain today....is that good news?

UKbabe.....I picked a real tiny popcorn bud for the test....there's not allot of those weird black headed trichs.....and do the HAIRS HAVE TO TURN ANOTHER COLOR, LIKE A DARK YELLOW OR DARK ORANGE OR BROWN...this plant's hairs are mostly still white...

:ciao:

Painterdude...

depends on the size of branch and the budds on it..I dont normally go more then 5 days hang time.if the room is right...and the winds torn my cover down:cry: looks like Trim :bong:trim::bong: trim again for a few days..:bolt:

:ciao: BHC......

Just checkin in for the day !
Hope everyone is high and happy toight :D Ive been smokin the heck
outa this purple .... 1st time Ive got to smoke my own, so im pretty stoked :D and its even better with a lil homade bubble hash on top :hubba: WoooWeeeee

Goodnite BHC..... BUI :bong: :bong: :bong: :headbang2:

black heads usually mean is gone past th eharvest window and are dead ,,,hmm ,,maybe time to harvest befpre they all turn black .....

420 uk time .....whos joining in :bong::bong::bong::bong:

ohh and painterdude dont worry about the hairs its the trichomes you want to watch ,,,,,:peace:

:yeahthat: UK I have had a few plants that the pistols were white and the triches were amber. you have to use the magnifier to see the right color you want.

It's :bong::bong::bong::bong:nightquill:bong: :bong: :bong:time for me :bong:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnortzzzzzzzzzzzz:ciao:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry, Her Royal Highness. I didn't know you were using the smoking lips avatar. My apologies. I'll change mine now.

Latest posts

Back