Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:D FINALLY ORDERED A NEW BONG! im smoking out of my old broken one right now counting down the days i get to throw it witt the other 6-7 broken ones
:bong: :bong: :bong:

this is like waiting for water to boil:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Duck..here :bong1: it may still be a while

eastla....Hope ya get it soon...how long b4 you add it to the other 7-8 broken ones you have:rofl:

Mojave.. as you asked
1.gif

tcbud....I believe you to be correct...buds will still dry with temps under 70...just takes longer..and the better chance mold if there is High Humidity..But we shoot for 70 :48:

ozzy...them Drums still playing?

Mom...whats for Dinner:p

UKgirl...On my way sweety:bolt:

have a great night everyone...heres some green for the page...Bubba Kush :bong:

DSCF2688.JPG

DSCF2689.JPG

DSCF2690.JPG

DSCF2691.JPG

DSCF2692.JPG

DSCF2693.JPG

mojavimama.....thanks, didn't know they were halloween lips though.....oopsie daisy

4u2....so I cut the buds and they are on the screen, and am losing track of time table of other branches....woops.....went back and read my notes, cut them on the 11th, so I think I am on schedule and I apologize for being so forgetful....da, old age strikes again.....gas gas and more gas coming up north...but it's nothing special

Hi ya SM :ciao:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Hey guys... :)

Hi pc. ;)

Hey 4u, I am making beer butt chicken. A side of either steamed broccoli or corn on the cob, and some mashed taters.

Everyone invited. :D

tcbud- you musta saw me as I was signing out earlier, sorry about that.

Thanks mm, about the game, but there wasn't a big reception for it anyways...lol.

I need :bong1: I am the worst procrastinator. Now I found the same vape for cheaper on ebay. Sure wish they would e-mail me.:rofl: Would rather go direct to them. But I am :fly:

Duck...Im :fly: too

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WFLUhSym80

change XX = tt

Waking and Baking again 3rd time today but feeling better.

SM it was to hard a question, asking stoners to remember, ya'right:p

TC I like to keep the temp around 70* Humidity >40 don't seem to see any mold form when I keep room close to these numbers fans blowing at all times just not dirrectly on buds

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Glad I called them mohavemoma. They did have a record of me placing the order but PayPal denied payment?? Maybe I don't use paypal enough? But anyways they took down my info and are putting it in the mail tomorrow:) Now I am stoked:yay: gonna go buy my dog some special treats to celebrate.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

4U, are you going to start a new thread for the candy grow? I have two white frost seeds germinating, and already have two candy cans....ready to rock and roll, and see if I can screw these up these as quickly as I have the Monster Can grow. (BTW, my Monster IS getting healthier! We desert rats DO tend to overwater.)

PC, yes I ordered mine directly from the factory. I did find it $10 cheaper from another source, but for $10, I thought it might be better just to deal without a middleman. I did look on eBay, but found none significantly cheaper. They were mostly $159 and other than free shipping, that's the same price as the factory price ($160). I sure hope I didn't steer you wrong, PC. I truly DO love mine and am very satisfied with it.

I'm doing Smokin' Mom's game. I wanna play! And it's hella fun to do when you're BIU!

The instructions she gave were:

I ask a question. (that doesnt ask about vital info and the like.)

Then everyone can answer, but the 1st person to answer gets to ask the next question. The original poster and everyone else must answer as well.

What's the most pleasurable vacation you've ever taken?

PC, great news! Now enjoy your time with the fabulous Andretti--here's a good game you can teach him: hide the bong and teach him to find it. Put a smelly treat near the bong, and hide it in a place he is likely to find it easily the first few times.

Once he knows the game, think of how much fun it will be to have friends over, and then tell Andretti, "Where's my BONG? Find my bong, dude!" Your friends will be SO impressed.....

GOOD LUCK and have a blast with your loveable Lab!

evening mojav :ciao:
my answer is ,,,SEATTLE :D

now time to BIU :bong::bong:

MM..called their toll free # first got a machine, then called local # got a real nice polite young girl. She took the info and even sounded a bit bummed that the postman had already left for the day:( and I would not be getting the vape until early next week. I am glad I went directly to the source too:D If the vape is as nice as their CS is I am sure I will be happy with it.

Latest posts

Back