Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ohhh, UKG gets to ask the first question now! Glad to hear Seattle was the best vacation ever. We sure all enjoyed it with you! <G>

Okay, here's mine:

Just before I joined MP, I went to Marin County, in the San Francisco bay area of California. I have family there, and one of them brought me some treasures from the dispensary--marijuana lozenges, marijuana brownies, and a 1/4 oz of outrageously good herb to smoke.

I'd been buying Mexican Schwag for $120 an eighth here in the desert, and could not believe how wasted I got on a couple tokes of really good quality herb.

I decided on that vacation that I simply HAD to learn to grow my own. I spent a lot of time at the local parks, riding the ferry boat into San Francisco, poking all around Sausalito--all with one hella great buzz. And on the plane ride home, I just sucked on a lozenge and had the happiest flight! It had to be the best vacation I ever had--because it ended up sending me here, where I learned to grow. And though I don't remember a whole lot about the vacation <G>, I know I had a great time....

thank you Ozzy, I dont think I can get close to that much humidity here, and the 70 looks like 65f downstairs.

What's the most pleasurable vacation you've ever taken?

The one closest to my mind at the moment is the trip last winter where we ended up at Clear Lake in the RV. I dont know if that is the "one" but it has got to be up there.......I dont even know if it qualifys as a vacation, I am on vacation pretty much every day.

UHH :confused2: what is the question?

Do we all answer the same ???? or does it change?

Hello hello everyone. Been a long time since I stopped by this thread. I am all mucked up and wanted to drop in. I've been stopping by the forum a little bit lately, but still nowhere near as much as I used to, or as much as I would like.:(

I am glad to see a lot of familiar faces(duck, SM, 4u, UK, ozzie, tc and anyone else I missed I used to biu with!), but I am also glad to see some new faces, and people I don't know too! Anyways, all is going well for me, but I may be moving a few states away from my current location for another job opportunity. Very scary and stressful times, fortunately I keep a couple of jars of stress relieving medicine in my desk.:hubba:

Hope all is going well for everyone, and I promise I'll try to stop by more often! For now, biu!
:bong: :bong: :48: :bong: :bong:

PS. My favorite destination spot is Corolla NC.

hello cadlakmike ,,nice of you to drop in :ciao:

ohh look its 4u 420 :D..time to BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Here's a bit of GDP for all you BHC members. If you aint a member, Hands OFF!

happy bill.JPG

thanks tc...#1502 smoking up :bongin:

hi bhc, i see its been a busy day here in the clubhouse, dont you people have a job:) nice looking buds you have tc,what is gdp? looks like it will get you very high. well i guess im gonna go buy a new bong this weekend, the wifey was putting ice in ours and when she dropped it it broke the peice the slider(i just replaced) goes in. oh well. 4u/uk, get a room:D
later friends.

ROFL, Astro! 4U has a room, he just can't get the computer to beam up UKG so they can share the room together. So, by posting, he's hoping one of our computers can do the job for him. Listen...don't you hear him shouting, "Beam her up, Scotty!" ?

Bummers that your wife dropped the ice bong! Hope the new one works.
Bongs are sure not inexpensive items. ENJOY!

Waking and gonna eat before Baking this time. stomach gnawling on backbone

Hey Cadlak :48: got your name right for once

Hey BHCers they are loaded and waiting for y'll :bong1::bong2::bongin::bong::tokie::ccc::joint:

Ole lady is watching Grey's Anatomy so I will take you up Ozzy. Maybe by the time I am done it will be over and I can have the remote back.:rolleyes:

Buddy you will have to give her the :bong: to get the remote back. Or do what I used to do buy a extra remote and change the chanel when they are being sucked into the show:giggle:

hey BuddyLuv........Gray's Anatomy isn't on here for another two hours

seems like everyone decided to NOT play the game....mine was in Spain, two years ago, one month of daily excitement including food, drink, drugs, bus rides, subway rides, train rides, boat rides and being around the coast of Southern Spain, Morocco for three days, great tea, lamb with prunes and tortillas that were small pies....oh, and Dominic's Pizza and Lemonchello and rum from Cuba and goat cheeses and smoked hams and little roasted piglets and a seafood disjh for four that was at least a foot high with different crabs, shrimp, mussles, clams and oysters and tapas from all over Spain and their great wine, and their beer isn't bad either and I met several artists and made some great friends that I hope are lifelong...and the night we are leaving a friend shows up just as we are getting our luggage into the taxi and he gives me this wrapped gift which I opened when we got home....it was a knife, in a sheeth, from Argentina, but it was incredible, because it's handle was made out of a FRIGGIN OSTRICH CLAW...

I JUST RE-READ MY POST AND STARTED CRYING....MUST MISS THOSE GUYS MORE THAN I THOUGHT.....still crying as I write this....what's going on....is it my test sample?

Ozzy :stoned: and :confused2: what's a vacation do you have to work to get one? Or does Hunting season count.

Keep on growing and toking your own it all way taste sweeter.:peace:

Painter, it sounds like PMS to me. <G>
No, seriously, don't you know why you're feeling emotional about going back to that wonderful vacation? Because you are missing the one now you wanted so much to go on. Hang in there, Painter, and be gentle with yourself. That certainly was a vacation to savor! And it was terrific that you shared it with us. I felt like I was there with you!

Ozzie, deer hunting (or even DEAR hunting) counts, in my book! If it was a "good vacation" for you, then wherever it was, whatever it was, it was GOOD!

Latest posts

Back