Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
mojavemama said:
Painter, it sounds like PMS to me. <G>
No, seriously, don't you know why you're feeling emotional about going back to that wonderful vacation? Because you are missing the one now you wanted so much to go on. Hang in there, Painter, and be gentle with yourself. That certainly was a vacation to savor! And it was terrific that you shared it with us. I felt like I was there with you!

thanks babe, you are probably right and I can't control it when it happens, but I am 'cool' right now......because I LOVE MY ILLUMINATED MICROSCOPE FROM RADIO SHACK....BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT AMBER LOOK LIKE...

UKgirl......lots a luck to the boxing kid.....hope he has head gear on

TC....wow, blasted the hubby good didn't ya, congrats on that

MOM....wifey loves a long, soothing, hot tub....and if I jump in after her it still burns my dingle dangles....women have a high tolerance for hot water I suppose

DUCK....have fun calling those smart geese and be real good to the doggie who will bring back the goodies for ya....nothing better than a great retriever, well maybe a guy with hot lips might be a close second.....peed-dude

SmokinMom said:
I just posted about my recent experiences on one of these threads, if interested , search my posts, its from today.

I will say I have a bit of an ear infection and I know what can effect balance, so who knows...it is real strange tho. But I always feel better later into the day. I dunno.

Love you guys, and you gals too. ;)

SM Go To See Doctor

Thanks TC

Painter to me amber is the color of good 12 year old single barrel scotch

dingle dangles pdude... :giggle: Hope you don't leave any dingle berries behind..lmfao!

ozzy I know I know...Ive been feeling great on the sz meds...maybe its because of an ear infection...

yay!!!

tonight hubs and my oldest will be camping for the weekend and we all know what that means. :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:aok:

GAME: Way to go, UKG! My favorite pastime when I'm not smokin' or growin' is watching cooking shows on TV--Top Chef, Iron Chef, etc.

:ciao: BHC :bolt::bong2:

:bong2:

:bong2:

Checked my e-mail and my vape is on the way mojavemama Maybe it will arrive on Tuesday:)

Got enough time to get a quick BIU session in :bong2::bong2: my company
is on their way ..bout a hour out.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

My 5 yr old wants nachos for dinner, the ones from 7-11 that come from the machine...lmao.

Atleast I don't have to cook.

My fav pastime- hmmmmm, probably sleeping. :p

painterdude said:
thanks babe, you are probably right and I can't control it when it happens, but I am 'cool' right now......because I LOVE MY ILLUMINATED MICROSCOPE FROM RADIO SHACK....BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT AMBER LOOK LIKE...

its like redish orange my friend...hope this helps

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

:ciao: BHC :bong:

duck...congrats on the vape..let me know if i should invest in one..i never tried..

Mom....Doctors...NOW!!!!

ukgirl...:heart: I know how son did...Ill let ya tel the Gang..:ciao:

Have great Night everyone:bolt::bong:

goodevening BHC ..:ciao:
thankx 4u :heart:
and yes gang he won :yay:

now its time to hit the :bong: and BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Alright UKgirl spill the beans how did little uk do??????

Mom you think I harrassed hick about pic, Now I'm on you How did it go at Doc?

thanks ozzy ,,,i ve just answered lol .....but ill tell ya again ,,,,

he won ,,,:yay: and with 2 points taken off him aswell :p

:bong: :bong: :bong: Hey BHCers it's time for a Friday night BIU session.

:yay: Way to go Little UK don't matter how many point they take as long as your hand is raised in Victory. See UK if I hadn't ask again we would not have known me beat a point deduction:p

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :tokie: :tokie: Have at them BHCers

Drs? What Drs??? :p

I will say that I found some ear infection drops in the cabinet and it says I have 2 more refills before Aug 2010. It's feeling better tho I am still a little tired. :p

Nearly tub time with my bong. :D And a beer or 2. ;)

Mom..what kinda bubbles you use? and dont go useing Bong to blow the bubble with either:p...

so now we call you Dr ..Mom huh? :rofl:

now lets BIU :bong:

I use my Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel for my bubbles. So fragrant and I love the smell. :D

Dr Mom....hmmm, has a nice ring to it.

Hahaha that made me think of the Kiss song Dr Love....lol.

Good night BHCers tables loaded and ready for the next shift:bong1::bong1::bong::bong::bong2::bongin: :ccc::48::peace:

:ciao: BHC

My company is sleeping and I am doing a quick BIU :bong2:

4u2sm0ke This is my first vape. Never had one, never tried one, never even seen one being used in person. mojavemama liked hers so much and gave high praise, i just figured I try it:eek: I am getting the Da Buddha They have add-ons that look like my bong could get added on as a moisturizer/iceholder :laugh: I guess I will find out and let you know:aok:

Feeling better SmokinMom? :)

Game: favorite past time is reading or walking my dog

Latest posts

Back