Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here we closed the school for the first week of Gun hunting season. I tell everyone I have ever worked for I will not be at work The first week of bow, blackpowder or gun. If they say anything I tell then "I was looking for a job when I found this 1, there's alway another next door." Have worked for myself since 1998 been fire and rehired 100's of times becuase the boss is a real JA to work for. Too much typing time to BIU :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::ccc::joint::48: :peace:

good morn bhc, cloudy and 60 today. no bongs arent cheap mojavemama but what can you do. ozzy, they used to shut school down for tobacco harvesting around here now they have mexicans to do it, and they wonder why kids are so screwd up these days. i have a 3 day weekend and the wife will finely have a weekend off, i just have to make it thru today.have a great day everyone :)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

40f and rain but least my vape is on her way:)

Doing fall cleaning today:( Goose season opens 2morror:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

cold as a witches nipple here duck. I am going to cut my afghani down today. thankfully we haven't had a hard frost yet but they are saying snow is a possibility tomorrow.

Good Morning BHC :bong:

BuddyLuv....good to see ya around...Congrats on the Harvest..

Duck...you going Hunting? i use too but havent been in Long time..

astyro...have a great weekend..glad wifey will share with you this time:ciao:

ozzy....sounds like ya better start looking for new job:rofl: Most Bosses are JA...:48:

Happy Friday everyone :bolt::bong:

BuddyLuv They have said the s word here too but thankfully the lake/river will not allow it so stay..I hope:) Nice to see ya back at the club

4u2sm0ke The party is here this weekend for opening day. Got decoys, dogs,calls, and guns. Besides just doing :bong1: I am a fairly decent goose caller;) All the fellas from the big city are arriving sometime today and spending the weekend....We still got room for you..Where ya at? Might want to bring your own :bong1: so that you won't have to wait so long between hits:D

Gonna be a busy day / weekend. Better get as much peaceful BIU as I can:bong2::bong2::bong2:

Go get M Duck...:lama:

i see ya down there Mojave,,,im smileing at you:D

:yay: :banana: :bongin: :joint: :bong1: :ccc: HEY BHCers Ozzy feeling better IT's time to party.

4u I can smack my boss around and All I get is funny looks. Who gonna say anything to a 6'8" man beating hisself over the head:hitchair:

Happy goose hunting Duck

Have a great day everyone stay warm, healthy, stoned, and safe

Thanks everyone. Duck I have kept these babies in the ground as long as I could this year. Last year they went all the way up to Halloween, doesn't seem to be the case this year. Oh well some bud is better then moldy dead bud. Off to the woods in the freezing cold.

:ciao: off to play in shed...just a few :bong1: b4 i grow

:bong::bong::bong:

:bolt::watchplant:

I see you SmokinMom cat got your fingers or are they lock on bong and lighter?

ozzydiodude said:
I see you SmokinMom cat got your fingers or are they lock on bong and lighter?

Hey guys, thanks ozzy. I am in the tub of all places, feeling quite off after I smoked those bong hits...heck, I was feeling off before I even started.:rolleyes: This week Ive having a terrible time waking up, well my body rather. I keep falling into the walls on my right and when I am not near any walls, theres no way in hell I can walk a straight line. Its better and I am back to myself usually in an hour or 2. Not today tho...but man did I ever sleep good last night. Later on I'll tell you about the crazy dream I had.

Adios for now...gonna ease down to my neck and enjoy this nice hot water.

Have great daze all of you, and I thought it was wayy cool reading about your vacations. :) I think ukgirl was the 1st to answer, so she gets to ask the next question.

BBL

I loaded the microsoft internet explorer issue 8, and boy oh boy does this screen look different. Lots of stuff not quite in focus. Everything is bigger, I can read it better tho.....dang I hate upgrading stuff on this machine, it seems to always bite me somewhere behind me.

I got the Husband wasted on the GDP last night, he did what Stoney did, smoked ....ate everything in fridge....passed out. Was so fun to watch him get blotto like that. Havent seen his eyes that red since last hangover. (I know, Im bad)

Waves at SM down there.......is what Ozzy says true? Fingers stuck on lighter and bong?
Have great hunt there Duck...my bro went to our state opening duck over the weekend. New dog with him, lots of death to birds.
Good Morning at you UK and 4u.
Dress warm Buddy.....you dont want numb fingers for the chop/trim!
Glad to hear you are feeling better Ozzy....

Bong it up folks.......It is Fryday!

hey mom that dont sound good ,,,get back to your docs ,,asap and
enjoy the soak ,,,

TC hello :ciao:

ok my q is ,,what is ya favourite pasttime except from smokin and growin :p

420 somewhere :bong:

ok gonna go roll some :tokie: my 14 yr old son is boxing tonight ,,first fight of the season ,,and mums nerves are kicking in :rolleyes:

BIU BHC :bong::bong::bong::48::bong::bong:

,,what is ya favourite pasttime except from smokin and growin

I have got to say fishing, it stands just a bit higher than ATV riding. Not much tho.
Fishing for Bass on a big or small lake. Using live or plastic bait, feeling that nibble or slam on that line...the excitement when you feel a big one comming up...the warm or cold wind...trolling when the wind comes up or it is too hot and we need wind to cool down...the sceanery...smoking a j just before a monster bite....the company (husband, family or friends sometimes)...swimming when we take a break if it is summertime....knowing I dont have to clean them........camping sometimes so we can be on the lake early is a plus too.....taking pictures of the fish........eating them is good too.

Uk, good luck to the son....may he KO the opposition.

Hey SM I'd be getting that checked out. Does not sound right. Maybe bad side affects? Them meds are nothing to play with. Go see Doctor

pcduck said:
Hey SM I'd be getting that checked out. Does not sound right. Maybe bad side affects? Them meds are nothing to play with. Go see Doctor

I just posted about my recent experiences on one of these threads, if interested , search my posts, its from today.

I will say I have a bit of an ear infection and I know what can effect balance, so who knows...it is real strange tho. But I always feel better later into the day. I dunno.

Love you guys, and you gals too. ;)

Latest posts

Back