Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks, HRH!

Once again I arrive at the Halloween party with the same costume someone else is wearing. Red faced again. Hahhh!

Time to plug in the vape with a pinch of Purple Frost.

G'Night everyone (G'Morning UKG!).

thanks UK and 4u2.....4u2, what do you do when five days are up and the buds are still 'goopy feeling'?

UK, I hope they aren't dieing, maybe it's the molasses?

Good evening everyone!

It's been a party for the last hour or 2. I hope each of you are having an awesome night!

Let's see how many of you I can name who never played my game, how lame.

:giggle:

Ok...greetings to:

Ozzman, 4u, ukgirl, ducky, hammy, chris :hubba: (haha jk), astro, tcbud, mojave, peedude, chef ravioli (sorry cant remember), Buddyluv (miss u) eastla, meds4me, hick and even Toa. If I left anyone out I apologize.

Hmm, I can't decide what trip was the best. :p

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

luv ya mom. Gearing up the ventilation for this early winter we have coming our way. I should have everything ready by tomorrow for another grow in the big room. I will try to be on here more now that things have calmed down a bit here.

painterdude said:
thanks UK and 4u2.....4u2, what do you do when five days are up and the buds are still 'goopy feeling'?

UK, I hope they aren't dieing, maybe it's the molasses?

are they dry on outside but goopy in middle..lol...maybe your heat...should be around 70f..and low RH say 20% ..arnt you drying in a sauna? 5 days even my bigeest branch was ready for bag...throw me up some pics i wanna see what they look like at 5 days..thanks brother:bong: and pass:bong1:

and its not the Mollasses..:hitchair:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

45f and raining

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

It's Raining It's pouring this ol'man is going back to snoring:ciao:

BIUBIUBIU

Raining hard will be :bongin: till it quits.
Might be here for awhile:rofl:

:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

okay ill join ya duck..:bong: looks like rain here too

Yep got my indoor garden work done now just BIU till the rain quits to where I can go check my OD girls...Might be getting the dehumidifier out:(

But in the mean time :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

WAKING AND BAKING that the plan for the day

Hey Duck I got 2 dehumidifier going with a hose run outside right now we have gone from hard rains to a fine mist that don't show up on radar. Think I'm gonna turn some heat on the the drying room.

Too much typing time to BIU :bong::bong::bong::bong:

With the dryiing Ozzy, is it okay to fall below the 70f mark? Wont that just let the bud dry slower?
thanks
Hello SM, I see you down there....tcbud waves....and waves.

'Mornin everyone! It's finally sunny again, and the plants are waving their happy leaves in glee.

Smokin' Mom, I'm sorry I must have missed that post about the game you started that we haven't played yet! I want to do it--will go back and search for the game post I must have missed.

ROFL, I'm hard pressed to imagine life with a DE humidifier, Ozzie--curing bud here is a real challenge with single digit humidity. I have humidifiers going in ever room all day long just so our lips don't crack and our noses don't bleed. Oh, for some REAL moisture in the air, the kind nature provides.
I have to ask myself once again, why I live in this impossible desert climate!

C'mon guys, upload me that RAIN! I'll take all you can send.

2ndGrow101509.jpg

Jeepers could this day go any slower? Waiting on a e-mail from Da Buddha to see if they received my order of a new vape. MohaveMomma likes hers so much I decided to try one too. That new bubbler did not impress me especially after cracking from sitting on my dresser:(...Oh well still raining and still no e-mail I think this is gonna be a long day.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Awww, PC, I know it's hard to be patient. But they will answer today. At least, with me, they were really good about responding. If you don't hear from them by 3 or so, why not give them a call? Just make sure the transaction was recorded on their end. Truly, their customer service was super for me, and the vape arrived in just a couple of days after I ordered it.

So you have a miserable rainy day, can't go out and play to get your mind off it--how about playing hide the treat games with your dog? Or teach him a new trick? I wrote an article once about "10 things to teach your dog while you're in the Loo." Go have some fun and relaxxxxxxx!

Painter'Dude! You win the prize in my book---your sexy new halloween lips are the BEST of ANY!!!! LOVE 'em!!!

mojavemama patience is not one of my better virtues.:rofl: I could just do more :bong1:
Did you order your vape straight from Da Buddha or a second party?

I guess I better go BIU some more to get my mind off it :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back