Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey guys..no improvement, but it hasnt gotten any worse. ;) i will go see the dr tomorrow i promise...well if it doesnt improve.

ibuprofin doesnt help anymore but my vicoden does...only prob with it is it makes me nausous, i feel like i want to puke, so ive been spending most of my time sleeping...

off to bed again. :(

We don't want to hear "It feels a little better" tomorrow, GO TO THE DOCTOR. The Vicoden just addresses the pain it does nothing to treat the inflamation and infection causing the problem.

Remember ozzy, she once told me she was addicted to Vicodin and a 1000 mgs puts you in a really nice place......hmmmmm...hey MOM...hi if you can hear me

UKgirl.....have cut two down, several branches at a time, and have two 3 liter jars full of White Widow and another with some Purple Sativa.....and I'm thinking ounces, not pounds....TC's buds just plain freak me out...

removed :(

everybody should enjoy this great day.....pee-dude

:bong: :bong: :bong:HEY BHCers timed to BIU

:48: Hey Peedude I know about that it is another reason for her to see a doc. All us addicts are great at using our favorite med to cureall.

SM go to doc

Terrible Towels are flying high today Big Ben is ringing loud

UK:hitchair: 4u for us all

Me Make The Voices Happy:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:
Sorry I couldn't share but The Voices would not shut up.

Now the vicodens arent helping much.

And YES I will call the dr bright and early and go see him, or anyone else on the staff...I think theres about 5 Drs or so.

Yea, I love vicodens, but usually only when washed down with a few beers which is the last thing I want to do.

I feel like crap. The swelling in my cheek, ears and neck is quite obvious. It kind of feels like the right side of my neck wants to hurt too.

I slept good earlier on 2 vicoden with a few Tylenol PMs but woke in pain so here I am waiting for the meds to kick in. I do appreciate everyones concern.

Sorry about all these selfish posts. I dont have anywhere else to ***** and moan, lol.

Ok geting drowsy now. Goodnight my friends. If I dont come back, I'll repot in after the doc appt.

Thanks again for worrying about me. It really does mean a lot.

XXOO

Sleep tight SM! Sounds like your meds are now working. Get well, that's an order.lol

good morn bhc, i hope all had a great weekend. its been cold and cloudy here. sm , dont forget your drs appt:) later friends

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 38f

We took care of some of those engine destroyers for "Scully" this weekend.. No need to land a jet on the river here.

BIU BHC and have a great day too. :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Good Morning BHC I hope you had a great weekend

Duck, you ready to cook your goose. Just wondering are you a cannabil ?Do you eat :shocked: duck?

SM we better here some news from the Doc. Just dont go see my doc, His name is ol'Doc dirty saved none and Killed thirty.

Sunny and 32* time to harvest the last Outsiders, but gotta go pull a well pump, One of mom's friends water line burst last night and the pump went bad. They fixed the break now the pump wont work. Gotta pull by hand the well house is to small to use a pully, so me play Heman

TMT time to BIU :bong::bong::bong::bong:

P.S Anybody got a back that don't hurt, Come with me I fix it for you.

Tables set:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

Til later My friends

Hey guys. Just back from the Dr. I have a middle ear and an external ear infection. Got a tetinus shot in the arm, and an antibiotic one in the butt. Got 3 scripts, including a stronger vicoden... they put something called an ear wick inside that should help keep it open and drain a bit. They want to see me again tomorrow moning.

I still feel crappy. Hopefully the meds will kick in soon. Dizzy and havent had pain killers yet...I'll do those once I am laying down.

There ya have it. I saw the Dr. :p

Good going SM, glad to hear you are gonna be on the mend!
Painter, sorry the bud rot scared you...but if you have amber, sounds like some good smoke.
Uk, went riding on the Motorcycle instead of the ATV's. Was a blast, all the fall colors up here are wonderful. Was so busy riding, I never took one picture!
4u, hows those Kicken Horses doing now after the weekend?
Ozzy, I got trimming to do, or would be right over to help with that pump...lol, right.
Duck, thanks for taking those gooses out of the sky, dont want anymore jets finding them.
Go, Benny Go! Sounds like you are getting close to the finish!

This Grow Season was great and I want to thank all of you for your good company and help thru it.

Thank You All.

Bong Hits all round friends and neighboreenos, I got three more comming down today! Some tastey NorthernLights, I will feel mucho better once they are down, I really like NL for smoking. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ha! Someone gave me negative rep here for my complaining about being sick, :rolleyes: Would have been better had my spouse been here to take me to the dr or look out for the kids.

"quit moaning and sort it out"

Eat dog doo you piece of crap.

SmokinMom said:
Ha! Someone gave me negative rep here for my complaining about being sick, :rolleyes: Would have been better had my spouse been here to take me to the dr or look out for the kids.

"quit moaning and sort it out"

Eat dog doo you piece of crap.

Lots of people using the negative rep lately. Sorry to hear someone felt it necessary to give you any, but you've labeled them correctly.

I hope your ear is feeling better today. I'm glad you got to the Doc and they fixed you up. You'll heal nicely now.

goodafternoon BHC

ozzy ,,i dont think its 4u thats need the :hitchair: maybe the person who instigates all the trouble latley ,,,but seeing as tho they can do no wrong :confused: its easier to ban 4u :D

PAINTERDUDE,,,glad to here your jars are filling nicely

MOM glad you r ears clearing up a little

tc ,,im so envious :D

mojave ,,gonna start a cookie grow .when 4u back ,,wanna join in that one aswell :watchplant: edit : heheh you all ready know :p

chris ,,,buddy ..astro ...every bhc member ,,have agreat day :bongin:

UKgirl420 said:
goodafternoon BHC

ozzy ,,i dont think its 4u thats need the :hitchair: maybe the person who instigates all the trouble latley ,,,but seeing as tho they can do no wrong :confused: its easier to ban 4u :D
4U is the one who broke the rules...again. As a result, he got banned.

I didn't break the rules. I didn't get banned.

Get it now?

(Did you think you could bash without my replying? Not today)

StoneyBud said:
4U is the one who broke the rules...again. As a result, he got banned.

I didn't break the rules. I didn't get banned.

Get it now?

(Did you think you could bash without my replying? Not today)

i havnt bashed you stoney ,,,not everything is a bout you ...dam i came on for a smoke ...and you r even in the bhc giving me crap....dont like me ignore me ...you wont be the first and wont be the last ,,i really dont care ..
ITS THE INTERNET ,,,not my real life ,,,:peace:

BIU

stoney,,believe what you like about me I DONT CARE ,,,get that ?

now can i PLEASE post in the bhc club ...without your crap ..

ps wheres your bong pic and number ...usually required to post in the bhc ,.SEEING AS THO YOUR SO HELL BENT ON RULES,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back