Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The oldest rule of moderating issues....Take it to a PM and leave the group outa it. just my 2cents worth. 90% of us really are past all this drama..The korean chap is gone. and so are a couple of other members. That should give a clue too much drama is going on.
I'm sure Hick would like it left in PMs at this point. You all are making his clean up task hell right now. and I just retired....let me at least have a week of vacation. :p

Mutt said:
The oldest rule of moderating issues....Take it to a PM and leave the group outa it. just my 2cents worth. 90% of us really are past all this drama..The korean chap is gone. and so are a couple of other members. That should give a clue too much drama is going on.
I'm sure Hick would like it left in PMs at this point. You all are making his clean up task hell right now. and I just retired....let me at least have a week of vacation. :p

Here here!!

And Mutt, youve been retired for a bit longer then that. I noticed your name no longer blue a few weeks ago. ;) :p

I would be so sad if Hick closed this thread. :( I always post/read here 1st each day.

Lets get back to smoking some good weed.

:D

I understand your stance stoney. Not aurguing it. But I can see where the people not involved at all are getting annoyed with all the drama. Its hurting everyone not involved, the people it does involve has to endure it anyway. I'm just saying...PM the mods...not Just Hick we have MarPassion, THG, and KK.
PM them whenever you get slammed via rep/PM/or public post. I been smashing the bad post button like mad.
If not PM then please make a new thread So at least the mods have one place they can go to clean up and the members just posting there merry way can have there BHC thread.
I know I'm not a mod anymore...but I'm fresh outa the seat. I just remember when like GanjaGuru incedent ('06) or ('05) was much like this one. It didn't help the mods/members at all being on the public board and actually made it drag out much longer than need be. The members don't really care one way or the other...as long as the forum isn't disrupted. No matter what end...it will be done behind the scenes anyway.
All I'm saying is that if its left in PMs then there would be nothing for non involved members to comment about. It would just stay behind the scenes. I have the upmost faith in Hick to handle this in the best interest of the forum.

The last time drama started in here I was a mod...Hick and I had numerous PMs begging it not be closed by rule biding good members. The least we can do for those members is leave it outa here. They are the ones that end up suffering this stuff the most.

Even tho Hick and I think this thread discriminates against joint smokers :p

Hi :ciao: SmokingMom

The vape is great and now I will clean my bong and try it that way.

Hi mojavemama:ciao:

The vape is great:aok: got it set at 1:30 weed just a bit brown. Is this normal?

chris1974 said:
Hey P dude.. thanks man :D

Its people like yourself and our friends amongst us here, that made it worth every last minute being where I was.....

I like the pic.... :)

chris....you are now officially a 'hero' of mine....I did 8yrs, 9months and 17 days before they kicked me out on a Medical Discharge, but I got an Honorable and years later I found out I was bi-polar and service connected, and it only took 13 more years to get my 100 percent.....I was a medic in the Air Force

Hey Painterdude...
If your a member of the "females" grower group how is it your a dude? :p
Just curious ;) Which is it you a girl or a guy? I just want to make sure i adress ya right ;)

UKgirl420 said:
painterdude ...what type of high you looking for ,,?

if you are going for couchlock you want mostly amber ,,,,,when i get the chance :p i like to go about 30 -40% amber ,,

great pic as allways

chris ,,,when i was waiting in atlanta airport ,,,the us marine girls and boys were all just making there way home .,,they looked so exhausted ..,,
anybody willing to fight for there country deserves the upmost respect imo ..:peace:

UKgirl.....just trying to save it, seems I am getting bud rot, maybe too much humidity lately, lack of sun and cold nights, don't know what to do except CHOP HER DOWN.....I get what I get....did move her sister into the house and she was about two weeks behind...the is called 'The Late Starter'....

Excellent ducky. Maybe I'll break down and buy one soon. ;)

Semper Fi chris...you're my hero in several ways...you just keep getting better and better.

I don't feel mch like smoking..but its brownie time. :D Anyone want one?

tcbud said:
Good going SM, glad to hear you are gonna be on the mend!
Painter, sorry the bud rot scared you...but if you have amber, sounds like some good smoke.

TC.....scared the bee jesus out of me....but it was goopy, could hardly get if off the scissors and my fingers, had to use a small leaf to grab it

Hi pdude, thanks. :)

I just asked hubs what he was in the Marines and he said:

TOW Platoon, HQ 7th Marine Regiment

Whatever that means. :p

That brownie was really good. Gonna be even better in about 45 mins. You may not see me. ;)

Mutt said:
Hey Painterdude...
If your a member of the "females" grower group how is it your a dude? :p
Just curious ;) Which is it you a girl or a guy? I just want to make sure i adress ya right ;)

I have been asking myself that question for months. Inquiring minds want to know. My best guess is that HE thinks that just because he is growing female plants, that he can belong to the club. I will wait for the right answer, though.:D

Haha benny I guess so. I had to cut it horizontaly thru the middle cuz I can barely open my mouth..lol.

UKgirl420 said:
goodafternoon BHC

ozzy ,,i dont think its 4u thats need the :hitchair: maybe the person who instigates all the trouble latley ,,,but seeing as tho they can do no wrong :confused: its easier to ban 4u :D

PAINTERDUDE,,,glad to here your jars are filling nicely

MOM glad you r ears clearing up a little

tc ,,im so envious :D

mojave ,,gonna start a cookie grow .when 4u back ,,wanna join in that one aswell :watchplant: edit : heheh you all ready know :p

chris ,,,buddy ..astro ...every bhc member ,,have agreat day :bongin:

UKgirl....thanks on the jars comment, but what happened to 4u2? Been away for one day and I don't know what's going on anymore....

MUTT....I am a proud member of the Female's Growers Group...but I am a DUDE...with failing equipment, ha ha

Hick, as they say on the Price is Right, 'COME ON DOWN'

vape thru bong works great :D :aok: add ice..I am :fly::fly:

p-dude had a nice opening no snow but a few bowling balls fall from the sky.
also for bud rot remove affected areas, decrease humidity, add ventilation(fan) and hope for the best. Some growers will lightly swab the affected area with h2o2 also after removing the bad area.

Mutt said:
Even tho Hick and I think this thread discriminates against joint smokers :p

:ciao: mutt

heres one for ya :48: ,its my fav way to smoke :D

Ohh and n
lets not forget the bongers :bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back