Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Chris thanks for your time in hell here to you :48::tokie:

BHCers it's practice time so load your :bong1: and Toke up
:bong1::bongin::bong2::tokie::joint::ccc:

Hey duck you practicing on the Vape?

I will practice with ya Ozzy :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2: and a pass of the :bong1:

Keep them coming:48::bong: I'm a multitasked toker
sliding your all's way :bong::bongin::bong2::joint::tokie::ccc:

Mutt said:
Still to date the most potent smoke was a grower outa BC hooked me up with Juicy Fruit x Champagne beans....Everyone i toked up thought it was laced...I couldn't hack it no lie and I smoke 1/8 a day of what most people pay 50 bucks an 1/8 for...and that stuff there 4 hits and i was gooooone made all other strains i grow seem like yard clippings. not stoned high as a flippin kite heart racing mind goin a 100mph and paranoid :p If it wasn't so intense i woulda loved it :p nasty creeper too...15 min to just feel it for me...wierd wierd toke.
Elephunt man and a couple others grew it out loves the stuff...but there freaks anyway :p
wow, i'm going to be keepin an eye out for that stuff mutt ;)

glad you're doing a bit better today SM (yeah, i've been keepin an eye on ya here :p)

pcduck said:
:ciao: BHC :bong2::bong2:

2 for Tuesday....Tuesday means lunch with the clan:D

The vape is great buzz sort of miss the great taste of the bud. Putting ice in :bong1: makes for one super smooth hit.

SM did the Dr. hook ya up and get rid of that tater in your ear?

p-dude maybe a drawing of SmokinMom at drs?

eastla_kushsmoka bong pic? or did I miss it?
BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

DUCK my friend, interesting idea, should be a 4 panel cartoon like I did when Mel visited 4u2....hmmm, but with MOM's sensuality it might end up being restricted...

chris1974 said:
Hey P dude :ciao:

I was told he was banned for a week ? Its to darn quiet arround here without our buddy 4u :confused2:

I sure get a kick out the guy :D gonna miss him on here !

chris......thanks for the info....yeah, I miss him too, love his sense of humor but it seems that they ( 4u2 and Hick) just lock horns every once in awhile and Hick always wins......'don't mess with Hick' is what I have learned....I wonder if Hick was in the Coast Guard?

Time for a big big Bong Hit .....then hit the vacume. It is amazing how every corner of the upstairs here has clippings on the floor. I know there was no "clipping" going on in the bathroom, but .....sure is a lot of clippings in there.

Back for a :bong: hit, or :bong: :bong: :bong: .

Good Evening BHC!

It feels like home again, 4U. Good to see your smiling face again.
TC, ROFL on the clippings all over the house! And for some reason, I always end up with a bathroom full, too.

SM, I sure hope your ear is feeling a whole lot better today...

Ozzie, your new avatar is a hoot!

UKG, has UKjr. come down off the ceiling yet after his nice win?
When is the cookie grow gonna start?

hello Mohave, here some nice fresh NorthenLights for your vape....

and some for the rest of us stoners too.....
my daughter likes calling me a stoner for some reason....I tell her I am proud to be a Oaky from Mascokie....and a stoner.

Welcome back to you too 4u, nice to see you get a repreive.

Never tasted Northern Lights, TC, so I'm gonna imagine just how good those cyber tokes will taste!

TC, are you really from OK? You and my all-time fav musician, Leon Russell....and don't you love it that your daughter thinks you're cool enough to be called a stoner? I'd take that as a compliment. <G>

No Mohave, from the good ole Northern Cal. But I am a country gal at heart......
I dig the Leon Russel too...been a long time since I had the pleasure of hearing him.

Hoowdy BHC. :bong1:
Gettin ready to watch GI Joe on the tube and chill out after smokin this bong full of DF99 :bong:
Hope everyone has good evening

Latest posts

Back