Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Hick..:48: specially rolled...and its good weed...not hay this time..:giggle:

:spit: That made me LMFAO!!!

Ok, looks like some housework will get done today with a broken computer. Hate this dinosaur piece of crap. Grrrrrrrr!

Mom...Dell has specialls right now on refab laptops...like 300 bux...Tell Hubby take another job:rofl:

sexytricks said:
go on ukgirl Us girls should sticktogether :hubba: hit that bong :D

There will be no ganging up on us Males from you Girls:p

Im a see if there a rule for that:bolt:

4u2sm0ke said:
Mom...Dell has specialls right now on refab laptops...like 300 bux...Tell Hubby take another job:rofl:

I've only had this Gateway for 14 months, they already replaced the hard drive in April. It should last me longer. :( Of course the warranty has been out for 2 months...Grrrrrr!!!

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC
message from 4u
4u is under suspension. If I wanted his input here, he would be allowed to post edited by hick

biu :bong::bong:

:rofl: be carefull sweety...:heart:

I have a direct line to someone at Microsoft. But unfortunately he's busy working right now...:p

I feel like a part of my body's been cut off.....didn't realize just how dependant Ive become on that thing.

All my friends live in my computer. :giggle:

I havent turn on the TV in ages...maybe I can get caught up on The Price Is Right and maybe even a soap opera or something...:p

eastla_kushsmoka said:
top flight security of the world craig !

Hello...and welcome to the BHC....hope you enjoy it as much as we do...:bong: we would love to have ya join...but if ya dont have a Bong pic and # some here wont reply to ya...its easy to join ...if ya want..if not thats cool too...Take care and be safe

I dont uderstand that post ya did either...whats that meen?

Happy Smokeing from Seattle:D

SmokinMom said:
All my friends live in my computer. :giggle:

Dam...same here...but atleast here when Im tired of them i can Log off:spit:

what ya meen ya dont watch the tv....theres programs on sunday Monday and sometimes thursdays...I know ya watch those:p

4u2sm0ke said:
what ya meen ya dont watch the tv....theres programs on sunday Monday and sometimes thursdays...I know ya watch those:p

Hubs turns the TV on for me then. :p

Yes I do watch those, as well as Survivor and Amazing Race. Thats about it. ;)

4u2sm0ke said:
Yeah...or go back to bed...:rolleyes:

Ohhh, its raining here. Excellent sleeping weather. Too bad I slept 11 1/2 hours straight last night...:eek: .

Hit :bong1: a few more times will help ya sleep again...just my thaughts:bong:

Yes, but what about the housework? Eh, it can wait a little longer can't it. :p

Damn we're a chatty bunch. Not too long ago we were on page 420. Up to page 501 now. Good golly Miss Mary Jane!!!

I accidently threw my hash in with the bud I ground up lastnight, and my brother inlaw came over for dinner and a smoke ! We rolled a big joint and by the time we were done with the unknown hash joint, all he could say was " WOW ..Im way to high Chris ":D I figured out thismorning why we wer so high ;) ooooooops !

I dont even remember going to bed lastnight :confused2: I'll tell you what tho....
I slept like a bear in hybernation :D

LMAO I bet you did. I did as well, but unfortunately other things played a part in that. :p

Latest posts

Back