Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmokinMom said:
Hey guys, fingers crossed I am back up and running.

Spoke too soon. :( Hubs is going to try reinstalling the operating system tonight, as we've done just about everything else. This sux...but hey, today I am even more thankful for the backup pc. ;)

chris- tried that astro glide stuff- too sticky and doesnt seem natural. Got any recs for better lubes? I don't mean KY either. :hubba: (hahahahaha)

ducky- yes they are. And very frusterating too.

astro- ready for Sunday? I had to drop a few of my wrs cuz they had bi's even my spares. Sad to see them go. :(

I wish hammy would check back in. Maybe I'll send him a nudge.

ozzy-dunno what to say to you...:giggle:

ukgirl and 4u- how about a 3some? :spit: Please know I am kidding...I just couldn't think of anything else to say to you. :rofl: and I love weed too, bet you had no idea.

Man, weird dreams lately. Wonder what med is causing it, and wonder if I can get more- more of the dreams of course...not the meds....;)

benny, blue, tc, MM, hope you're doing well on this fine Thurs...hick, mutt you guys too. Party on!!! :D

ozz man, that av is still wiggin me out. Is it a dog with a mask on? Like a greyhound or something? Or is it a very ugly dude who looks better with a mask then without? If thats the case, poor scary ugly guy!!!

:rofl:

I have no idea SM it's off some ad for a video game. In the full pic he is blowing his brain out. Thought it fix for Halloween.

Time to BIU :bong::bong::bong::bong:

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: this rounds on me

:bolt: :peace:

hi everybody, thanks for the concern....new Ophthamologist says my pressure is WAY TOO HIGH....told her I forget to take my drops

the Skin Cancer Nurse/Biker Chick gave me a clean bill of health, met wifey, and increased my blood pressure meds

ozzy....your Avitar DOESN'T SCARE ME AND I am not experiencing any nightmares but I am peeing the beds early in the AM

UKgirl....watched a tv show about concussions from head trauma, mostly our professional football players...dementia showing up years later....just thinking about UKjr and god forbid he gets knocked out but why not retire immediately.....because the guys with MULTIPLE concussions were real goofy looking and slobbered and slurred and literally scared me.....Uk, don't know why I wrote that, maybe it's because I saw the end result of it, and I'm sure UKjr is well aware of rule number one, which is 'If at all possible, do not let your opponet EVER HIT you'.....Otherwise, aren't you glad that he's back? QUESTION,now that he's back, could you possibly pretty pretty please tell us what you wanted to telll us that 4u2 wanted to tell us but wasn't allowed to tell us because he lost his temper and was immediately punished by expullsion? Sending Oregon GOOD FEELINGS AND WAVES and waves and more wave till my arm drops because I can't hold it up anymore

So I have smoked a itty bitty tiny almost invisible bud from my newly cut/butchered/chopped/scissored Big Bottom Branch plant, a Purple Sativa that seems to darken somewhat during the drying and I guess I am MANIC...at this moment.....Manic/Depressive......better manic than depressed.....

MOM......if I prayed, which I gave up in my early teens, I would pray for your safe recovery......BUT SINCE I DON'T PRAY.....I have feelings for you and the 'ear', I want you to get well and experience life once again with your ears WORKING.....sending waves and medical only hugS

4u2.....post, post, post my man.....I love to read your thoughts especially about Sunday, Monday and Thursday not being Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday nor Friday......gee, what did you really mean by that insinuation of television viewing possible occurring and maybe with the hubby in his favorite chair asking MOM to GET SOME MORE BEER ....... BABE ......

DUCK, chris, mojavibabe, astro, mutt, hick and bluejeans.......waving and shouting crazy stuff at ya...........pee-dude

oh no painterdude....

sundays....mondays and some times thursdays...is Fishing...well for a bit longer anyway......and Hicks Hunting those days..I think....but i think thats a sport...:doh:

You truing to get me banned ...I do okay myself thanks..oh...makeing hash..and eggs...winds blowing south right Now..........Ya smellit? do ya?:ciao:

:bong:

:ciao: BHC :ciao:

BIU on the :20

1...2...3.... :bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

Hey BHCers it's time to BIU :bong::bong::bong1::bong::bong2::bongin:

SM is that better:p

P-Dude take it eazy man , get that pressure down. You don't need to be ringing any bells.

painterdude said:

UKgirl....watched a tv show about concussions from head trauma, mostly our professional football players...dementia showing up years later....just thinking about UKjr and god forbid he gets knocked out but why not retire immediately.....because the guys with MULTIPLE concussions were real goofy looking and slobbered and slurred and literally scared me.....Uk, don't know why I wrote that, maybe it's because I saw the end result of it, and I'm sure UKjr is well aware of rule number one, which is 'If at all possible, do not let your opponet EVER HIT you'.....Otherwise, aren't you glad that he's back? QUESTION,now that he's back, could you possibly pretty pretty please tell us what you wanted to telll us that 4u2 wanted to tell us but wasn't allowed to tell us because he lost his temper and was immediately punished by expullsion? Sending Oregon GOOD FEELINGS AND WAVES and waves and more wave till my arm drops because I can't hold it up anymore

hey painterdude :yay: on the clean bill of health :yay: and how is mrs pdudes health ?

and yes me and ukjnr are aware of the facts ,,and have this argument ,many times ,
so im not gonna comment on this ,,pdude ,as people tend to get heated about the subject and ive been in my fair share of argumets lately :rolleyes:
ohh and the message that got edited was
4u says hello and biu all day :D :giggle: not quite what ya had imagined was it :p :rofl:

WWf2 bonged through the vape is excellent.:fly::fly::fly:

hi guys, just wanted to say high and check out this artical, crazy stuff. i now have some sport thing to go do, later

water can count as illegal drug
By Steve Karnowski
Associated Press
Updated: 10/22/2009 11:25:10 AM CDT

The Minnesota Supreme Court says bong water can qualify as a controlled substance.

In a split decision today, the high court says a person can be prosecuted for a first-degree drug crime for 25 grams or more of bong water that tests positive for a controlled substance.

The decision comes in the case of a Rice County woman. Items seized from her home included a glass bong — a type of water pipe often used to smoke drugs. It contained over an ounce of liquid that tested positive for the presence of methamphetamine.

The Supreme Court says that counts as a drug "mixture" under state law. It noted that the liquid wasn't plain water, but had a pink color and fruity odor. A narcotics officer testified that drug users sometimes keep bong water to drink later.
start saving your bong water :hubba:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement

Bong water? LMFAO!

Howdy folks, the reinstall of crappy vista seems to have done the trick, but now my text looks a little blurry as well as blue...?? Grrrrr....

But hey, so far so good. Perhaps its just my eyes getting old...:p

BIU!!

ozz- you'e not scary anymore..or did ya just clean up for me? ;)

You look much better after a shower..:p

Nah just afraid I might scare off someone we might like to keep around:p

Well you won't scare me...;)

I need to smoke some mj and have a beer..hmmm. Heinekin or Blue Moon?

Latest posts

Back