Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao:

Thanks everyone...sorry Lost my temper and Broke some rules...Im back early and I say Thanks for what ever reasons brought me back early...Lets put the past in the past...and as Duck said..the drama does not belong anywhere on the site..esspecially in here...This is our ZEN..:bong: we come here to share what ever it is we feel...Ive come to Love each and every one of ya..and Hate when Im on susspension:rofl: we allways UKgirl to keep us Informed huh:heart: ( Thanks sweety...kiss kiss...) Chris...mojave..painterdude/dudet:giggle:...ozzy..tcbud....have a great Night..:bong:

:yay: 4u is back.... ! Hey man glad to see you are home ! Here 4u.. :bong1: lets BIU, BHC :D its cellabration time :D

hi bhc, well im glad the planets are in line again:) warmed up some today, should get 80 tomarrow. 4u welcome back, lets pass this cheater bud of super lemon haze (5 weeks) it was falling down when watering so i cut it, had to tie the rest up,(still growing w 3 weeks to go) buds hangin everywhere:eek: (on the plant) nice and tastey, stoney, this stuff is gonna be awesome when its ready.later friends:cool:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

Thanks everyone...sorry Lost my temper and Broke some rules...Im back early and I say Thanks for what ever reasons brought me back early...Lets put the past in the past...and as Duck said..the drama does not belong anywhere on the site..esspecially in here...This is our ZEN..:bong: we come here to share what ever it is we feel...Ive come to Love each and every one of ya..and Hate when Im on susspension:rofl: we allways UKgirl to keep us Informed huh:heart: ( Thanks sweety...kiss kiss...) Chris...mojave..painterdude/dudet:giggle:...ozzy..tcbud....have a great Night..:bong:

good evening my missing friend.....I hate it when you lose your temper and then you have to serve these awful detentions....how about a burger steak, eggs over easy, hash browns and sour dough toast is on it's way to Seattle, via Fed Ex, I boxed it and spared no expense

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 51f:)

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

goodmorning BHC

:ciao: painterdude ,,if 4u doesnt want it ,,,send it on over to the uk ,,,its sound delicious :D

4U goodmorning

tc ,,smokin mom ,,mojave ..astro ..ozzy have a great day

:bong: :48: :bong: :48:

Hey guys goodmorning! My computer took a major dump yesterday and despite numerous hours, its still sick. :( Atleast I have the kids clunky desktop to get me thru in the meantime. Boooooo.

Anyhoo, what should I smoke this morning. Hmmm, decissions decissions...

Goodmorning STONERS :D

SM..... I wanna create a cereal called Weedies :D
a deliciuos and nutricious way to start off your day.... :hubba:

:ciao: BHC'ers... passin arround the breakfast bong :bong1:

g'morning BHC :ciao: 60f and rainy in michigan... did hit nealy 70f yesterday though:D wooohooo indian summer at last! :hubba:

have a great day everyone and BIU! :bong2: :D

Thanks for the start on my morning :bong: session Chris I rolling up afew to go find a deer my uncle shot this morning.(I guess we are aloud to still talk hunting) He said it's gut shot, so this could take awhile.

:tokie::tokie::tokie::bong1::bong1::bong1: have at these will see you later

SM how is the ear? Is it safe to whisper sweet nothings in yet:hubba:

ozzy- still deaf. Not as painfull tho- perhaps thats from the pain killers. I am fast asleep by 9pm every night now. The antibiotics really make me drowsey. :p Your av is scaring me...lol.

Weedies soulds great chris...where can I get a bowl of that? Hahahah.

I remember (uh oh kind of sprts talk but not) Brett Hull when he played for the Dallas Stars and they won the Stanly Cup, they came out with a cereal called Hull-O's, and there was a football player named Doug Flutie (sp??) and there was another cereal called Flutie Flakes....no kidding! We bought both and the Hull-O's were better then the Flutie Flakes....hahahahahahahha.

Rain rain go away, fix moms puter she needs to play!!!

Good mornin' BHCers! Welcome back 4u. I almost cut off my left ring finger last night. I went out to take down the big widow and was in hurry. It was getting dark and I wasn't paying close enough attention. Wrapped my hand around a cola and snip (ouch) I bled all over the stalks while I finished taking all the tops off her. Thankfully I didn't get cut real deep. No stitches needed. Close call. It would have sucked to go in to the e.r. smelling like widow and bleeding all over. The good news is there are 42 fat tops hanging. All I did was lst her and all the side branches took off. I learned that here. Thank you! Rained all night, bud rot was found after lunch on a big top and I couldn't wait any longer. Trichs are cloudy with 15% amber. Close enough for me. I am beat from trimming until midnight, then getting up every couple hours for scared dogs from all the thunder and lightning strikes. Wet, cold and humid in the great northwet today. Happy, too.

:ciao: BHC :bong:

Happy Hump Day

Rain and 55..

I have to get the temps in flower room down a liitle,,they running at 91 right now....Ill install a in line 25cfm to the light see if that helps...should have flower room up and running by weekend...I have way to many plants ready to go in...:yay: sheds filling up nice..i have a couple bubble cloners now going ill be takeing clones every 3 days here soon...things are mutliplying and Getting dark green..Hope evryone has great day..take care be safe and smoke freely:bong:

and for you Hick..:48: specially rolled...and its good weed...not hay this time..:giggle:

420benny said:
Good mornin' BHCers! Welcome back 4u. I almost cut off my left ring finger last night. I went out to take down the big widow and was in hurry. It was getting dark and I wasn't paying close enough attention. Wrapped my hand around a cola and snip (ouch) I bled all over the stalks while I finished taking all the tops off her. Thankfully I didn't get cut real deep. No stitches needed. Close call. It would have sucked to go in to the e.r. smelling like widow and bleeding all over. The good news is there are 42 fat tops hanging. All I did was lst her and all the side branches took off. I learned that here. Thank you! Rained all night, bud rot was found after lunch on a big top and I couldn't wait any longer. Trichs are cloudy with 15% amber. Close enough for me. I am beat from trimming until midnight, then getting up every couple hours for scared dogs from all the thunder and lightning strikes. Wet, cold and humid in the great northwet today. Happy, too.

oh Crap...benny be carefull...how many more ya have outside? Mold setting in good now? I took my KULT down cuzz of mold..gonna make hash outta it..gonna also do a thread on that Kief ya taught me ..i have a twist with the ruber band..be sure to look for it..will be crediting you:aok: that was easy and good stuff..made some more last night..smokeing it now:bong: have a great day..:bolt::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
goodmorning BHC

:ciao: painterdude ,,if 4u doesnt want it ,,,send it on over to the uk ,,,its sound delicious :D

4U goodmorningoffsite image removed
tc ,,smokin mom ,,mojave ..astro ..ozzy have a great day

COLOR]

:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back