Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good evening BHC :D

P dude... whatever the reason of your discharge was, as another man
that gave his service to his country, my hat goes off to you as well my man :) all in all, we did sign up for the same reasons !

SM... I was 7th Marines, 2nd division out of 29 Palms, my MOS was
0-300 Infantry, simpley a killer, what years did you Marine serve ?
Oh... and thanx for he sweet copliment SM ;) I think you just like to make us boys blush a bit :D

:ciao: duck & Benny .... I see you guys down there, hows life treatin you fellers today anyway ?

Well looks like its time to BUI.. :bong:

Wheres 4u ? did he really get the axe .... ?

goodevening cadlakmike and astro down there :ciao:

chris yes 4u has been banned ,,

4u :heart:

painterdude how are you ?

time to BIU

:bong::bong::48::bong::bong:

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and all those that don't fall into either of those two categories! :rofl: I hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. I have been trying to stop by more often, I realize that I miss ya'll when I don't!!! It's 4:20 in the Aleutian Islands, so we should all BIU!! :48: :bong2:

420benny said:
I have been asking myself that question for months. Inquiring minds want to know. My best guess is that HE thinks that just because he is growing female plants, that he can belong to the club. I will wait for the right answer, though.:D

benny.....they let me in because I answered this question correctly, Question: Do you WEAR THONGS? and the correct answer was, 'No, I don't wear any UNDIES'

Mutt said:

MUTT.....anytime I get to talk to you is 'pure pleasure' in a man's sort of way.....thanks for the thanks

chris....kinda went nuts when I returned from SEA in 1966....lost all respect for the officer corps, especially Full Bird Colonels....they are totally full of runny dog crap...I more or less dared them to discharge me and that's exactly what they did....they said I had numerous personality disorders, which is their way to dodge any responsibility that the service member will qualify for any VA benefits....

UKgirl....thanks for asking, I'm OK....sooooooooo, what happened to our sweet little gas smelling Washingtonian? Sounds like he upset Hick one last time....:hitchair::hairpull::shocked::headbang:....is he gonna get back on? Have you PM'd Hick?

Hey P dude :ciao:

I was told he was banned for a week ? Its to darn quiet arround here without our buddy 4u :confused2:

I sure get a kick out the guy :D gonna miss him on here !

:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: Ozzy greedy and needed that after read today BHC post

SM I'm glad I didnot have to come to texas and start knocking on door. Hope the Meds give you relief fast. Don't get any water in your ear while you are soaking. That little string will pull water into your ear making more Pain.

Well I put the joint down and picked up the bong...So i'm aloud to post in here again :p
Sorta bummed tonite...All my 4 durban poisons turned out male :(
Wierd year this year growin. but got 4 K2 clones ready to take its spot in a week so all is not lost :)
Waitin on Samba, K2, BBK, and JFxC99 to hurry the F up n finish....while toking on NYCD Auto outa my 2' bong (stinky smell good bud...but the high just ain't there IMO)

Hey Mutt I have notice that same thing on two AK-48 auto I grew, look and smelt great just the buzz was not there.

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Mutt I have notice that same thing on two AK-48 auto I grew, look and smelt great just the buzz was not there.
Still to date the most potent smoke was a grower outa BC hooked me up with Juicy Fruit x Champagne beans....Everyone i toked up thought it was laced...I couldn't hack it no lie and I smoke 1/8 a day of what most people pay 50 bucks an 1/8 for...and that stuff there 4 hits and i was gooooone made all other strains i grow seem like yard clippings. not stoned high as a flippin kite heart racing mind goin a 100mph and paranoid :p If it wasn't so intense i woulda loved it :p nasty creeper too...15 min to just feel it for me...wierd wierd toke.
Elephunt man and a couple others grew it out loves the stuff...but there freaks anyway :p

Mutt said:
Still to date the most potent smoke was a grower outa BC hooked me up with Juicy Fruit x Champagne beans....Everyone i toked up thought it was laced...I couldn't hack it no lie and I smoke 1/8 a day of what most people pay 50 bucks an 1/8 for...and that stuff there 4 hits and i was gooooone made all other strains i grow seem like yard clippings. not stoned high as a flippin kite heart racing mind goin a 100mph and paranoid :p If it wasn't so intense i woulda loved it :p nasty creeper too...15 min to just feel it for me...wierd wierd toke.
Elephunt man and a couple others grew it out loves the stuff...but there freaks anyway :p

wow!!! stufff sounds crazy. never heard of some smoke being too intense. Im scared yet curious.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 47f.

tc yes I am a cannibal, I eat what I harvest;)

SmokinMom Hope you are getting well. Are those meds kicking in yet?

Ozzy I see they had the annual jump off the bridge. Did you jump too?

mojavemama What can I say, but ....thanks

Hick Thanks for the reminder

Well I love the vape and the hose fits into the stem of my bong...so I guess I got a bonging vape;) :cool:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

goodmorning BHC
message from 4u
4u is under suspension. If I wanted his input here, he would be allowed to post edited by hick

biu :bong::bong:

Oh cmon ozzy, you know how fun that would have been, Freddy Krugger and all. :p I am doing better today, and I slept wonderful! Went to bed at 9 (a rare thing) and woke at 7! I needed to get caught up. ;)

chris- I know he was out of 29 palms as well, but it was early 90s he served. Before you're time I'm sure. And you're very welcome!!

Hi ducky, its 2 for Tuesday.

Hi ukgirl, I see you down there.

Greetings Mutt, welcome to the club.

Hi pdude, mm, tc, astro, benny and anyone else I may have forgotten. Time to take my soft warm pjs off and go see the dr. My dr this time. He's pretty cute..and young too. :)

I'll be back later on.

Adios!!

:bong: :bong: :bong: It's that kinda day:bong: :bong: :bong: A simple well pump replacement took 7 hrs yesterday. Mom'sGF pick up the wrong pump, it's wasn't her fault the box was marked wrong. Since she went to Lowes the one didn't have the right one the next lowes :shocked: 45 miles away. spent 2 1/2 hrs on the intrastate parking lot:rant: I would rather hoe patatoes all day as sit in a truck parked on the freeway.

SM :yay: to you feeling better. Or were you fondling the Doc when you said "This feels better.":p

Now back to your regular BIU session

:bong: :bong1: :bong1: a cpl rips then out to work.:bong: a cpl more and now im out

Hey Eastla better hit theses:bong1::bong1::bong1: too. You need all the help you can get driving out there.

:ciao: BHC...

SM... I was in the Gulf war in 1991, we were probably in the stumps at the same time ?

Time to BUI :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :fly:

:ciao: BHC :bong2::bong2:

2 for Tuesday....Tuesday means lunch with the clan:D

The vape is great buzz sort of miss the great taste of the bud. Putting ice in :bong1: makes for one super smooth hit.

SM did the Dr. hook ya up and get rid of that tater in your ear?

p-dude maybe a drawing of SmokinMom at drs?

eastla_kushsmoka bong pic? or did I miss it?
BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back