Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am high as a kite on my new meds, nealy tempted to go for a quick toke myself.

"tut" as HIE sometimes says.....

I got a

"Tut Tut" for you BOTH....settle down...KIDS!

And yes, I am a mother and can recognize childish behavior when I see it!

This is for fun, time to BHU, big time and move along to happier topics, like MJ!

tc hello and yes your right ,, the voice of reason ..:D

time to biu :bong::bong: and pass a long :48:

stoney i have broke no rules since i joined in sept 07 ,,can u say the same ?

this is the last post i will type back at you ,i like the bhc,,i find it fun .maybe thats why you didnt join :rolleyes: and you will not spoil the thread for me anymore,,

get that !

:bong::bong:

Hello :ciao: BHC !

Top of the day to everyone :D Its raining here today, and I am home alone and bored ! How was everybodys weekend ?

weekend was good chris

and cold and raining here this evening ,brrrrr

must be time to BIU :bong::bong::bong:

Good to here girly :D yeah its cooling off here and raining as well, I like it tho.... You all ready for the Hollidays ?

yes chris i like rain too ...

are we talking xmas holidays ? we brits dont celebrate thanksgiving ,:p,

NO THANKSGIVING :eek: .... thats my favorite of the bunch ! I get to eat alot of good food and watch football and sleep that day:D

UKgirl420 said:
BIU

stoney,,believe what you like about me I DONT CARE ,,,get that ?

now can i PLEASE post in the bhc club ...without your crap ..

ps wheres your bong pic and number ...usually required to post in the bhc ,.SEEING AS THO YOUR SO HELL BENT ON RULES,,:peace:
go on ukgirl Us girls should sticktogether :hubba: hit that bong :D

to the members of the BHC and non members: keep the drama out of this thread. If you must need drama make a new thread up. The club is for fun not for drama, flaming and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Totally agreed, but if it is not seen then it gets away with it.

Cant you see this?

:peace:

Keep the drama in the pm's or make a new thread. The BHC does not need, does not want, this sort of behavior in the club.

I go to work for a couple hours and I come back to bickering and to find out 4u got tossed again. ??? :confused: What did he do this time? The rest of you know how to stop fighting, I assume?

pcduck said:
to the members of the BHC and non members: keep the drama out of this thread. If you must need drama make a new thread up. The club is for fun not for drama, flaming and all the other stuff that goes with it.

Stoney I believe this should have covered it :aok:

or I at least hope it does

Anyways..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I got my vape today and it is pre-heating:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2;

And the hose fits right into my bong stem:D

Damn...I need to go back to bed..

ducky, congrats on that vape. I am excited for you. ;)

Latest posts

Back