Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Speaking of snow....
Cervantes says.... that the temps under the lights if they are lower...like mid seventies you will get more females, higher humidity will also help. Higher Nitrogen will also help with more females....dont know how you would do it but lower potasium too helps...first three weeks.

That from the "Marijauna Horticulture, Indoor/Outdoor, Medical Growers Bible".

Hey intuitive, sorry about the back...no fun at all.

Good morning everyone, hope you're staying warm. And seriously, put electic blankets on your xmas list. :p

42 right now and I am cold sitting here drinking my ice cold soda. LOL. Yea I know I'm a wuss...but damn when you live in a warm climate you're not used to this....

As ozzy used to say - flying high again. :D

I have this thing about cutting plants down--I remember back in the 70's looking at some Kirlian photography of plants and the energy surrounding them. When the photographer cut off a branch, the plant gave off powerful red auras.

After that I was convinced being a vegetarian wasn't a whole lot kinder than being a carnivore, carbon footprint aside. It was obvious from those Kirlian photography pictures that plants--like all living things--give off energy, and scream when they are injured.[/quote]

hi mojave.....have you ever read THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird?

Here's a link for ya.......http://www.raven1.net/seclife.htm

Sugar is better today! my a1c is usually around 6.3-6.5 so I will be fine...just the occasional high or low puts me on my butt..lol...how is everyone else this morning? My 5 white lightning seeds germed in one day already have tails out I am super pleased and will be planting today and starting a grow journal I hope these seeds are as awesome as the picture online...

Good job mother2dog. We're all pulling fer you on the diabetes thang! Looking forward to the white lightning GJ.

I will get her up once I check out the site and get some smoke in me..maybe some caffeine...

BIU Peeps
bored and lonely here today. 1* outside this mornin and even the dogs turned around and came back inside.
I actually am begining to hate this season since i have no one to "share " it with...sorry for whining...Cheese anyone ?
Trying to stay busy and just popped another 10 Mango beans...
Mojave Mama ....where you at ?
Okay, time to do my chores.... Peace ~

BIU BHCers BIU BIU BIU it's too cold to be outside if you don't have to be.

I am staying in and :bongin:

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Hey guys. Crappy day here- anyone else have one?

Thank goodness tomorrow's a brand new day. ;)

BIU!

Hey Sm has been a cold had to do a little real work today here. Tree fell in the high winds and landed right on the peoples gas line. Had to cut up the tree to get to dig up the line. DAs that put it in only had it 6in deep.

:bong::bong::48::joint::tokie:

OZZY, hope ya got it all done and ur back inside thawin out, by the fire with your hand around a nice coctail to warm ur insides. and of course :bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: Midway, Midway Islands, United States it's 4:20 :bong:

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Sm has been a cold had to do a little real work today here. Tree fell in the high winds and landed right on the peoples gas line. Had to cut up the tree to get to dig up the line. DAs that put it in only had it 6in deep.

Damn!! You are so awesome to help out. I wish you were my neighbor, could sure use a handyman around here. ;)

Latest posts

Back