Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:bong::bong::bong::bong: Wake N Bake time then get some real sleep

Thanks SM but if I can help it, no one is goinging to be without heat on a night that is going to be 15* for a low. It is the type work I like to do and would be doing full time if my body could take it.

TMT let's BIU and enjoy life to the fullest:48:

wow tired girl tonight... ...time for good bowl w keif and a nice brownie...sigh.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Dark and 19f

Anyone know how to delete pictures from the queue? in galleries?

I cannot post pics, they just go to a queue and sit there?:confused:

biu BHC :bong2::bong2:

morn duck and the rest of the bhc, duck if you go to user cp and go all the way down to attachments you can delete them there:) its dark and 26 here with a high of 45.

:ciao: Astrobud

They do not show up there, only in the queue and when you try to upload more pics:hairpull: Thanks

:bong2::bong2:

hmm, i just checked again . what i did was went into this sites user cp, scroll all the way down on the left is misc, then attachments, a list of all my pics come up and on the left side are boxes you can check for the ones you want to delete, least thats what im getting duck.

I also get to that point, but when there it does not show the pictures in my queue.

This queue shows up when I try to process pictures in the gallery. I try to upload new pics and this queue of pictures show up and wants to know if I want to process ...I click and ...nothing ..a white screen ....but I sure am biu from trying :rofl:

sorry duck, dont know what to tell ya. maybe it will come after a few more hits

RAIN! Another miraculous morning in the desert--I'm savoring it, though the 5 dogs here think it's quite horrid and have decided getting their feet wet is not fun at all. Spoiled desert rats!

Meds--we're in Vegas. Got the coffee pot on for ya, and loading the vape...

P'Dude--I forgot about that book! I remember it well. Thx for the links!!!

TC--I'm lovin' the rain, but would also appreciate if you uploaded some of your gorgeous snow my way.

UKG--How's the new job treating you?

Anyone here make sourdough bread from dry sourdough starter?

Ahhh, just conned hubby into making his scrum-delicious Eggs Benedict for brekkie. Time to BIU so I'll have a WOW appetite and make him feel like it was all worth the effort.

Have a great Saturday, everyone! I'll be catching a nice buzz and looking out at the rain. What a rare and wondrous treat it is. Everything outside smells like turpentine and creosote. Ahhhhh.......and I won't think about what will happen if we get a big freeze after all the rain, or what it will do to all the palm trees....

:holysheep: I just read an e-mail from Fed-X about my delivery problems.

Fed-X is threatening that they will charge an address correction fee:spit:

:bolt::bong2::huh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

goodevening BHC

MOJAVE im enjoying it thanks :D

TC ,,,:ciao: how are you ?

2dog keep on top ofthose meds :giggle: well these meds at least :48::bong:

4u :heart: 56

ozzy,,chef,astro ,inititive :48:

Good Morning BHC.......!

Small power outage this fine white morning. They got it running agian before I expected them to, before dawn......very nice.

Mojave, I sent you all the snow I am gonna...and look it brought you rain! I guess you gonna have to settle for rain.

Duck, I was having problems here yesterday, kept getting "page can not be found" going into one thread only.....then, after logging out, could NOT get back in here. Panic.....lol, smoked a bowel...felt better, came back on thru a link in an email.......hum.

Ozzy, thanks again about the Jack Russel advise. You sure got a cutie on your hands there.

UK, we doing fine here.....a bit on the warm side, as the fire starter has now got to get the house up to 75f or he aint happy. Silly man, likes wearing shorts in the winter around the house.

2Dog, I agree with UK, keep on those meds....

Ima gonna do a smoke report today of the Pot of Gold......we tried some last night and after a two month cure...it is ....hum.... in a word.... tingeley....is that a word?

Good afternoon time to BIU. Have a great Day.

:bong::bong1::bong2::bongin::48::joint::ccc:

ireguy, maybe you should move on ...or in all of your country wont another woman do it for you?

lol.. wow this is your best choice of entertainment for a saturday??

just wait for the mods guys.. no point getting the bhc all cluttered up with junk.
i'm sure they'll sort him out shortly.

what you should be glad of is that Mel aint playing your little game or you would not even be able to turn on a computer.

Latest posts

Back