Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
banned.. ahh, that's nice to see eh?

feel for ya ukg. sucks to have ever even been close to someone like that :(

laughter is the best way to deal, I think, with an .....hum.....

thanks kaotic ,

thanks ozzy and tc and THG

sorry bhc ,,for idiots like that cluttering up this space

Thank You Goddess,
I hope I am not in too much trouble.

tcbud said:
Thank You Goddess,
I hope I am not in too much trouble.

LOL--no, but it is best not to feed the trolls, especially when they are as ugly and mean as this one is.

Thanks kaotik and ozzy for the heads-up.

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: Ozzy :stoned::fly:

Have a good one or two or three just don't end up on the floor

Im glad I missed it....I got a weird pm a while ago and think it was him...weird...ozzy is a great guard! go hemp goddess! morning everyone! we are shampooing the carpets...blahhhhhh but the house will be very clean which makes me happy ;) some quick smoking and off I go...

Afternoon BHC. Missed a troll huh? Good riddance! I wonder if he took his riddilin? Yuk yuk yuk.

ohh wanna come and do mine 2dog ...its been an arts and crafts,,day with day with 4 littles ones :hairpull:,,,far to cold to go out ,,and now its time for bed for the littleun and time for mum to clean up :spit:

afternoon chef :ciao:

ozzy :48:

4u :heart: for when you get here :bong:

TC has wake n bake started yet ;)

Hey ukgirl hows it? Its warm here today at 41 degrees:huh: to all the family:bong1: :bong1: :bongin:

Chef, you've been spending too much time in the dishwasher if you think 41 degrees is WARM! It's 45 here right now and I'm all bundled up in my downies.

I have to get dressed up tonight and go to a Christmas Party for the math dude. Too cold to go out, in my opinion, one that the Math Dude does not share. I'd sure rather stay home and BIU with my MP family.

Beam me up, UKG. I love doing arts and crafts with kids! And it sounds a LOT more fun than a boring party with a bunch of math whizzes discussing the mathematical qualities of black holes and such. That evil part of me wants to shake things up tonight and talk about growing, but I don't think that would make hubby a happy camper.

Quantum physics is boring! Tell the math dude to take a look deep inside your dishwasher......:eek: then stay home and BIU:D Its really warm at 40 now because i'm inside and don't have to get out this weekend:p :yay:

my my chef...dirty dishwasher talk...lmao...craft day eh uk? bet the kids loved it...now mommy can relax and toke, carpet is getting done...yay!

your wish is my command MOJAVE :D

but have a great time anyway ,,,at least your with your mathdude ;)l

here have this before you go :48: :bong: it may make it quite intresting :giggle:

I am dealing with a hermie pollen semi crisis..........wahhhhh u guys think diluted bleach water is the best way to kill it? I am going to shampoo the carpets then clean the walls and surfaces...:cry: :doh: :angrywife: :mad: :hairpull: :( :confused2: :chuck:

Latest posts

Back