Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao:Time to BIU East Coast

:bong2:

Man..... I am so annoyed. I am outa smoke, have to be someone soon, and I am scared of nutes.... For real, everytime I change out my res I am terrified I will kill my babies. Not only that but I just posted up a question about it in the hydro forum, and it took me five times to type!(server busy) I am using my friggin phone..... There is no copy and past, only FAIL. I finally got it posted but I am running out of time! Ahhhhhhh BIU til your head explodes!!!!

Basically, overheating your system again and re-setting the temp sensor.

Steps

1. Make sure your Xbox 360 actually has the 3 red lights, also known as the Red Rings of Death (RROD)
2. Get 3 common towels (obviously not paper towels, you'll want towels like the ones you use to dry yourself off after a shower)
3. Remove everything from the 360, including hard drives, wired controllers, games, etc, EXCEPT for the power supply.
4. Wrap your Xbox 360 with the 3 towels.
5. While wrapped, plug your 360's power supply into a wall socket and turn it on. You'll get your usual RROD. Let it run for 15-20 minutes.
6. Afterwards, turn the Xbox 360 off and let it cool for 10 minutes
7. Plug everything back in and turn it on again. It should work.

Tips

* When heating your 360, keep a close eye on it, just in case it might overheat too badly.
* A fire extinguisher would be nice if you feel the need you might want to use it. (Make sure it's for electrical fires)

ok good news ,only 1 section was red ,the harddrive hadnt been clicked in properly ,,dam kids :hairpull: and the ring is glowing green once more :p

thanks effen ill keep that for future refrence ,,,

now i have the munchies :bolt:

:bong::bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC

Tis Friday, the door to the weekend, BIU :bong2::bong2::bong2:

ps. and that is all I will say b/c I am sure someone will want to argue, that it is not good or morning or the red hurts their eyes.

4u2sm0ke said:
no duck just the type is too smal:rofl: enjoy you Friday my friend:bolt::bong:

I did that on purpose since most of the argumentative ones don't read past the first sentence:rofl:

You enjoy your Friday too 4u2sm0ke and don't forget to BIU :bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back