Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks ozzy..:bong: much better

Hey everyone ozzy has PURPLE POWER:yay: are these pics in "The Bet" or can we share them here? Man I Love Pics....

ozzydiodude..is getting a DELL!!!

:ciao: Tough week but I made it :bong: all is well here friends dont have much just watching plants grow...4ujr is finished with baseball..they went 3-8...funny thing the first three wins was when I was able to be batting coach befor the new job...my body is finnaly getting used to manual labor again..not sure how much more can do but im sure there is a plan..but for now im Humbled and greatful to be working...I have just the one crystal in my shed..I am trying to finish e her up she is in 9th week now..i believe she is a 12 week strain..i emptied the front part of shed and am getting ready for the renovation...this is something i am brainstorming with.ill fill ya in later..lets hit this :bong1: :bong:and pass :bong1:

good morn bhc and happy fathers day to all the pops here including myself. heres some bongys for us:bong: :bong: . the wifey had to work today:angrywife: someone was sick so being the manager she had to go in for a while. i dont have much planned, probley ride the bike to town and carry her some lunch. not as hot today about 90 and not as humid. i hope you had a great time yesterday duck, well i guess you did if your cleaning up today ;)

slow day on the board i guess. i had a nice ride, kinda windy though.guess im gonna cook some ribs on the grill. pass these around :bong1: :bong1:

:lama: :48: VERY DRUNK, VERY STONED AND VERY VERY HIGH LOL.

YOR ALL TOP CLASS AND I WISH YOU ALL WELL, AND HERE'S ONE AS A TOAST TO OUR SAFETY :bong2: BRANDED AS CRIMINALS COS WE ARE CLEVER ENOUGH TO UTILISE NATURE AND WOULD RATHER CHILL AND TELL YOU ARE LIFE STORIES RATHER THAN GLASS YOU IN THE FACE LOL, HERE'S TO YOU ALL :bong2: AND SOME MORE FOR THE MEMBERS OF THIS VERY SITE THAT ARE SAT IN JAIL RIGHT NOW COS THEY SMOKED A PLANT :bong2:
PEADO'S CAN WALK AROUND BUT YOU WANNA SMOKE GOOD WEED???
nAH MATE WE NOT MAKING MONEY ON IT, JAIL FOR YOU BOY!!!
I'M RATTLED CAN YOU TELL LOL.
BED FOR ME MY FRIENDS, STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY :fly:

mine too. i have to pick up my mom and take her to the eye dr and carry a bicycle to my neices house for her sons bday. have a nice day all, biu all day :bong1: . i guess ill carry my sneek a toke with me.

Good Monday Morning BHC:ciao:

Another wonderful day here. Sunny and 73f

Where is SM? I hope the :bong1: didn't do her in:)

Well I am gonna get a quick BIU in then I don't know, I have no plans....yet:D:bong2::bong2::bong2::bong2:

:ciao: Wrathkill..:bong: enjoy you class..Here :bong1: Now get back to class:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Hey everyone, I am here. :D

Tis Monday....

Spark it up!

Hey Mom..tis is Monday:bong: where you been hideing:giggle: Kids outta school yet? mine are last day tomarrow :yay: i am so stoked on will go Bahamas and others will go Aunties..I hope:giggle: you been thining those pumkins out ? and wheres that :bong1: hideing noiw:rofl:

Going into Silverdale today will look 4 Thai..i promise..it is take out right?:p ..Im High as Hell right now and not sure could sit in one spot without me :bong:

Latest posts

Back