Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that purple is clouding up nicely. Garden is doing awesome there.

Thanks friends! :48: Got a days worth of work harvesting our monster fig tree today. Will be fun smoking j's and hanging in the yard all day :stoned:

Pulled out the scope today. Early buckeye purple in the ground is showing some Amber! Gonna start to pull her down soon.

How long you been in flower?

Kicked to flower early July on the two Buckeye Purples, so about 55-60 days now

Today I am at 52 days on my purple. Prolly chop the end of the week...

Enjoy Ston, i am happy for you. Less to harvest in October... When do you think the others will be ready? That is so pretty up there!!!

Enjoy Ston, i am happy for you. Less to harvest in October... When do you think the others will be ready? That is so pretty up there!!!

They are all pretty staggered in development. Still trying to decide when to pull this one down. Thinking she'll fill up a bit more if I let her ride. As of now they're farthest along in this order. BEP, BEP, Pineapple Express, the soonest. After that they all will be end of sept into October. Cannatonic is going to go the longest. She's just starting to cluster up.

Here's one of Herijuana fattening up nicely. Buds are rock hard density already :stoned:

View attachment image.jpg

Bro the DD on that Heri is epic man, sho wish I could rock one in the sunshine myself.

Had a nice therapy session on Cherry Mountain today :stoned: The back three girls left to right, purple monkey balls, cherry mountain, Pineapple Express

View attachment image.jpg

You know what the word is on the thc % of that herijuana is don't you? Holy cow if it is true, you better proceed with caution.

THose look nice ston! I too have a cindy like that will be ready first. That will help do the rest of the harvest. Hopefully it will be dried and in your pipe for the rest...

Latest posts

Back