Big Help Needed Come On Guys Need Opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cook_

Reaction score
GOSH THIS LOOKS LIKE A MALE!!! Tell me your opinion maybe hermie? i really dont see any pistils other then by the nodes nowhere else NO!!!

26.jpg

post like 3 more pics...i of the whole plant,1 upclose of the laeves and another inbetween the leaves jus to make sure

go down to forum jump go to growing marijuana outdoors theres a post that says newbie tips and info theres some really good illustrations on this subject , also has hermies in it , hope this helps , cause the pic is not that good

Im really thinkin its a herm and if it is will this affect my female if so anyway i can block them from pollinating like putting seran wrap and the herm? I really cant take better pics since im using my razor phone 2 take the pics so bare with me :hairpull:

yes it will harm your females if u keep it near or around them at all the pollen can travel on your hands clothes in the air your best bet is to kill it sorry to say but that's the way to go if u dont then it will pollinate your females and then u will have plants loaded with seeds good luck on what u decide peace

killersmoke said:
post like 3 more pics...i of the whole plant,1 upclose of the laeves and another inbetween the leaves jus to make sure

Yea, that pic its hard to tell, kinda looks like a bud.

yeah pics a bit blurey but looks male to me but yeah better pics will help ten fold

Yea its a male asked my buddy deff a male now my question to you guys is i got a Female GDP plant growing next to it. Should I mate the afghan male with the GDP? Since GDP is a dying strain keep the legacy going input would be appreciated..

just depends , i think thats really up to you , if mine id kill the male and turn it into hash...:confused2: ...the question is , do you want the seeds in your buds , and do you , want to keep that strain going your the 1 , growing and smoking it ,,,,:hubba: good lk on your decision , let us know im interested in what you do

Ok i Decided Geter that your right ima just pull the male and not pollinate my female. I know some are saying why well i gave it long and hard thought and since i come from the land of purple its easy 2 get purple seeds or some kill bud seeds so i decide to smoke my GDP in peace and be happy with the yeild i get from her crop. Now i was wonder how do i make hash out of the male plant? Should i wait a lil longer for him 2 develop more maybe couple days? like harvest it monday tuesday?

You do not want to wait any longer the longer you wait the more chance u are taking of those sacks opening and pollen getting everywhere and believe me it will ruin your female it will be load with seeds. there is a recipe around here that shows u how to make it or you could even pm stoneybud and he would gladly tell u how good luck my friend peace

ok i just pulled him man o man did he have a root system going one of his roots was as think at the stem maybe thicker ok need info do i dry him out and if so how do i do that? and can any1 show me the threads on where 2 make hash or hash oil out the the plant?

cook , stickey budz is so right , the longer you leavem , the more chance of them being plum full of seeds , i was reading on here some where , that , the brothers grunt , have a great recipe for oil , punch in hash or hashish in the search colum you should find it , or do like sticky said pm these two TBG or stoney , ill bet , they will be glad to help on hash thing :D i have never made it.. reply .. i think it has to be dry not for sure though..

i still need 2 know should i dry the male plant before i make it or can i just cut the weed up as it is and do it?

for right now id hang and let it start drying , all the recipies ive seen is for dry :hubba:

cook , go to forum jump theres a couple of recipies for hash all look good theres 1 just for male plants hope this helps ........:cool:

Cook_ said:
i still need 2 know should i dry the male plant before i make it or can i just cut the weed up as it is and do it?

i try to use wet bud and freeze it first :)

if I use dry bud I mist it first then freeze

the point is to break the trichs off with out beat'n the high out of it

Latest posts

Back