BIG time stoner move !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
I was making myself a nice sandwich for lunch cause I have a seriouse case of the munchies right now and I was grabbing everything I was gonna put on it licking my lips eagerly ..... this is where it gets good:D

I had some smoked turkey sitting there and some cheese, avacodo and tomato and i dug my knife into the mayo jar and went to spread it on......
ohhhh damnit.... I totally forgot the bread:eek: what a stoner !:D

One time I was in the shower and shaved my legs. I get out, start drying off when I realize I had shaved my right leg twice. The left was still prickly...:eek:

Too funny you were forgetting the bread chris!!

:rofl: .... Ohh thats HOT:hubba: SM,,,,, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

nice move...I have put my cell phone in the fridge when grabbing a drink out...whoops

That gives a new meaning to cold calls...... wa wa wa :D

I had to take one of the dogs on a bus ride, for a field trip (service dogs), and I toked up before I left for the bus stop. I'd rushed to get dressed, and forgot to second-check everything.

Got on the bus, and the bus driver says, "Uhhh, Ma'am.......come closer, I have to whisper something to you."

So I lean over, and he whispers, "I don't want you to be embarrassed, but you left your nice lacy black bra hanging on the back of your wheelchair."

mojavemama said:
I had to take one of the dogs on a bus ride, for a field trip (service dogs), and I toked up before I left for the bus stop. I'd rushed to get dressed, and forgot to second-check everything.

Got on the bus, and the bus driver says, "Uhhh, Ma'am.......come closer, I have to whisper something to you."

So I lean over, and he whispers, "I don't want you to be embarrassed, but you left your nice lacy black bra hanging on the back of your wheelchair."

:rofl: ..... ooooooopss ! :D

lol I bet he still remembers that sexy bra... I bet he even said lacy what a dude..gotta train the dog to catch mommies indecent exposures..

Hey.... carefule there Mojaviemoma, you dont want to poke out anyones eye :eek: and besides, it bad manners to point :D

this didnt happen to me. but my bestfriend.
we were sitting around, toking and playing the vids..
and my buddy grabs the coke to fill our glasses. well he fills his, then buddies when it comes to mine hes looking right at me gabbin away, pouring the coke into his huge ashtray.
LH

hes also took a swig of a cup full of blackened ISO from cleaning pipes.. "thought she was coke" NOPE.....

chris u make women sounds deadly..well maybe in those old madonna bras.

LEFTHAND said:
and my buddy grabs the coke to fill our glasses. well he fills his, then buddies when it comes to mine hes looking right at me gabbin away, pouring the coke into his huge ashtray.
LH

hes also took a swig of a cup full of blackened ISO from cleaning pipes.. "thought she was coke" NOPE.....

did he puke? I would have..ewww

2Dog said:
did he puke? I would have..ewww

Naw.. just spit it out as fast as it went in..and said no oh that aint coke ... was hilarious..

ive done the good old make a bowl of cereal and put the milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge.. :eek:

LEFTHAND said:
LH

:rofl: ......

Walked out of the house with two different shoes on once... while high.

I get stoned when I'm on this site, then I wander off from the computer so it looks like I am on the same thread for hours.....:)

:eek: well this morning i got up as usual, had coffe got dressed and bombed down to work.. :eek: :eek: its saturday and i dont have to wrk today...:rolleyes: whoooooooops
LH

Latest posts

Back