BIG time stoner move !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant resist the sausage, egg, and cheese buiskit, Micky D's rocks on the A.M. menu :) Now you made me hungry lefty :D

chris1974 said:
I cant resist the sausage, egg, and cheese buiskit, Micky D's rocks on the A.M. menu :) Now you made me hungry lefty :D

Make your famous no bread sandwich..:D

lol been there done that lol.... mc dicks is open for 1/2 hr well breaky menu..... ruuuuuuuun..
LH

cmd420 said:
I get stoned when I'm on this site, then I wander off from the computer so it looks like I am on the same thread for hours.....:)

cmd, we've ALL noticed that about you and often wonder "What the hell???":giggle: :D

Dude, that's too funny. I do that in the middle of a post or email then come back to it an hour later and can't remember what I was trying to say or the point I was trying to make:p

C'mon guys, Micky D's??? That placed sucks all- Well, you know. Y'all can do better than that!

chris1974 said:

I love the bacon, egg and cheese one, smeared with a little strawberry jelly. Damn, now I am craving one and they stopped serving bfast 4 hrs ago..:p

I do prefer the Black Bear Diner....:) but if im in a hurry and my stomach is a growlin.. I take what I can get NV :D

chris1974 said:
I do prefer the Black Bear Diner....:) but if im in a hurry and my stomach is a growlin.. I take what I can get NV :D

Here here!!

But for me its the Original Pancake House...yumyum.

if we are all staiting the "well i would prefer" i would rather eat my cooking over anys... the mc muffin is all i can eat there besides there fries and even that dont agrees with the body.. heheh

One time when I was in my 20's I was at my Moms house smoking with her. She smoked out of a pipe most times. Anyway we are passing the pipe back an forth when my Mom just bust out laughing hard. My father's cat had wandered in and was sitting right next to me and for some reason that I will never understand I had my hand extended and was trying to pass that cat the pipe. Yeah, I musta been high.:cool:

TexasMonster said:
One time when I was in my 20's I was at my Moms house smoking with her. She smoked out of a pipe most times. Anyway we are passing the pipe back an forth when my Mom just bust out laughing hard. My father's cat had wandered in and was sitting right next to me and for some reason that I will never understand I had my hand extended and was trying to pass that cat the pipe. Yeah, I musta been high.:cool:

I love THAT!!! lol I say excuse me to the dogs so much they move when they hear it. What would have been really trippy is if the cat had hit it...:holysheep:

These have been GREAT!!!!

2Dog, I love that you say "excuse me" and have conditioned this phrase to be a cue to your dogs to move. Funny thing is, in service and guide dog training, that's an actual cue phrase we use! All the cues now are meant to be NON commanding, so you can say them quietly in a restaurant or theatre, and it won't draw attention to the handler or dog.

Here's another one: THANK YOU. It's the general cue now for dogs to stop whatever they are doing (sniffing, barking, hoovering the floor, licking their butts, etc.), and offer the human their attention.

Which brings me to my next little ditty---

I'm in the house, after a call from the head of my husband's math department at school--she's coming over to drop off papers for my husband.

I'd hit the bong that morning, and had been doing laundry. Frantically grabbing at messes all over the place, I push a pair of panties under the couch, along with a couple pencils, a bunch of seeds, some stems, a few pipe cleaners, a couple dryer sheets, etc. All the clothes and stuff I can't hide under the couch, I throw in the dishwasher and shut the door, and put on a pot of coffee.

Math dudette comes over, sits down, and asks one of my dogs to fetch a toy. Unfortunately, all the toys are under the couch too, in hiding. But the dog dives under the couch, comes out holding his ball with a pair of dirty panty hose wrapped around it, each leg swinging port and starboard.

The math dudette hasn't seen what the dog dragged out yet, so I quickly cue, "THANK YOU" and the dog stops, drops the ball and panty hose, crotch up.

I'm chatting with the woman, who has forgotten she even asked the dog to get the ball. Meanwhile, the dog lies there on the floor, desperately wanting to have the woman toss the ball or play tug with the panty hose.

And as he lies there, a thick ton of ropy drool falls from his mouth, landing dead square and center on the white cotton crotch part of the panty hose. The dog's tail is wagging nonstop, and the woman finally notices the dog sitting there waiting for some attention.

She glances down, and there, at her feet, is a pair of dirty panty hose, with a huge puddle of slime in the crotch, dripping off of onto her sneakers.

Math dudette hasn't been over since....

TexasMonster said:

:rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... now that is some funny stuff TM :D

mojavemama said:
These have been GREAT!!!!

2Dog, I love that you say "excuse me" and have conditioned this phrase to be a cue to your dogs to move. Funny thing is, in service and guide dog training, that's an actual cue phrase we use! All the cues now are meant to be NON commanding, so you can say them quietly in a restaurant or theatre, and it won't draw attention to the handler or dog.

Here's another one: THANK YOU. It's the general cue now for dogs to stop whatever they are doing (sniffing, barking, hoovering the floor, licking their butts, etc.), and offer the human their attention.

Which brings me to my next little ditty---

I'm in the house, after a call from the head of my husband's math department at school--she's coming over to drop off papers for my husband.

I'd hit the bong that morning, and had been doing laundry. Frantically grabbing at messes all over the place, I push a pair of panties under the couch, along with a couple pencils, a bunch of seeds, some stems, a few pipe cleaners, a couple dryer sheets, etc. All the clothes and stuff I can't hide under the couch, I throw in the dishwasher and shut the door, and put on a pot of coffee.

Math dudette comes over, sits down, and asks one of my dogs to fetch a toy. Unfortunately, all the toys are under the couch too, in hiding. But the dog dives under the couch, comes out holding his ball with a pair of dirty panty hose wrapped around it, each leg swinging port and starboard.

The math dudette hasn't seen what the dog dragged out yet, so I quickly cue, "THANK YOU" and the dog stops, drops the ball and panty hose, crotch up.

I'm chatting with the woman, who has forgotten she even asked the dog to get the ball. Meanwhile, the dog lies there on the floor, desperately wanting to have the woman toss the ball or play tug with the panty hose.

And as he lies there, a thick ton of ropy drool falls from his mouth, landing dead square and center on the white cotton crotch part of the panty hose. The dog's tail is wagging nonstop, and the woman finally notices the dog sitting there waiting for some attention.

She glances down, and there, at her feet, is a pair of dirty panty hose, with a huge puddle of slime in the crotch, dripping off of onto her sneakers.

:rofl: .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA......Ohhhhhhhh you just my Saturday MM :D

Mojave You crack me up!!!!!!

How's your grow?

Better check out your journal.

Happy trimming all

mama that is funny....I wouldnt have been shocked. My dogs favorite rope is my bras...they strech right? tug o war time. Each gets on an end and pulls..I have lost 30$ bras this way a few times...little mutts grab em out of the laundry basket of clean clothes...

mojavemama said:

You probably should have offered dudette a hit and tried to explain that one away. Thats funny stuff right there

LEFTHAND said:
this didnt happen to me. but my bestfriend.
we were sitting around, toking and playing the vids..
and my buddy grabs the coke to fill our glasses. well he fills his, then buddies when it comes to mine hes looking right at me gabbin away, pouring the coke into his huge ashtray.
LH

hes also took a swig of a cup full of blackened ISO from cleaning pipes.. "thought she was coke" NOPE.....

Mine was about the same. . Went to the freezer, got 5 -6 frozen cubes of brine shrimp for the fish tank. Dropped them in a cup of water. Walked away, came back a couple minutes later, chugged it, then threw up everywhere:holysheep:! I now have a dedicated cup just for the fish. It is bright red!

That is some funny stuff... my dog is a stoner, but my cat freaks out when I blow smoke at him :)

I managed another all time classsic stoner move once again.....:rolleyes:

Our family dog is a 7lb 12"in tall, light tan Pomeraniun :rolleyes: ..... so anyways I had just finished smoking a FATTY and I saw my dog standing aross the room so I started calling him "here boy.... come here boy" he didnd move a muscle ?.... so I proceded to call him a few more times, and still he just stood there ???

So finally i got up off the couch to walk over to him only to realize.... it wasnt my dog:eek: it was the darn carpet spot remover ? .... it looked just like him :confused2:..... :D

Latest posts

Back