BIG time stoner move !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a REAL good one the other day... & I remember chuckling about it to myself at the time thinking... 'BOY is THAT a baked moment...' but I'll be damned if I don't have a clue what it was now...:confused:

:rolleyes:

stoner move..me up late on here instead of finishing trimming..I am tired have to cancel an apt tomorrow to get everything ready for me to go back to work...Had to harvest my sativa today...good news is my closet is in better working order the room is empty and ready for set up...whew.

2Dog said:
stoner move..me up late on here instead of finishing trimming..I am tired have to cancel an apt tomorrow to get everything ready for me to go back to work...Had to harvest my sativa today...good news is my closet is in better working order the room is empty and ready for set up...whew.

HIya 2dog...

Sounds like a full agenda to me... HOW long did your sativa take? Was it a known strain or bagseed or both? :p I've got a Thai pheno from some bagseed that I just had to grow it was so tasty... I just hope the plant tastes something like the weed the seed came out of... VERY old school Thai... My Thai girl is extremely lanky and I've got it tied up like a pretzel... lol... We'll see what happen...

Peace!:cool:

I am an idiot I forgot to take a final picture of super berry sativa dom...:doh: gf is over for the night and I am tired..what did u ask lol?? oh ok rechecked the sativa lets see I bought her as a clone...in the second week of july. So she was over 12 weeks..mine always go long though because I veg em big to get a good yield...smoke report is good..I put some under a 40 watt bulb for an hour dry and ready to roll...not harsh at all smooth taste kind of like a tree taste not quite pine...it had been smelling peppery but I think it will cure sweeter..what else did u ask hehe..uh I didnt have to tie her I bent her a lot in the middle of her flowering and her stems are strong..I will take a picture of my harvest and give a weight for the plant.. I am not thinking high yileder. I am more of an indica type of girl...she is off my list and already given away...:ciao: wasnt quite good enough to be a mommy...on with the quest!

Latest posts

Back