Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mango started flowering this week. I have no idea if she will do the stretch outdoors, or if this is as big as she is getting. I am happy for the bud, don't get me wrong. I stopped tying her and the Thai SS over, as soon as I found this contest. Benny is going for a podium finish. :D Grow girls, grow!!!!:hubba:

Update from today.

new big 1.jpg

MysticWolf said:
@ 4u2sm0ke....Just way curious 4u What strain is that in the 4 foot cage Kinda looks like an ind dom in one of the pics and in the other the blade almost look a little stav like ...and how did you get her to spread like that ..did you did you top her several times to get allot of leads?...just curious is all she is a pretty beasty gurl!!!

James

:ciao: my friend..here :bong1: if i was to say the strain i would say Urkle..as its about 80%..(Inica).I had her for 12 weeks inside..did LST and had her around the edge of a 20 gallon container..so she was all ready going in a circle. and every Monday she gets trimmed..starting to remove lower branches to open her up..and soon she will be to the top and will do my best to contain her. been fun so far..thanks for the kind words..and given a link to a thread she is in..take care and be safe

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41691

@4u2sm0ke...Well she is looking like a Hottie 4u that's for sure and a big baby girll too gotta love the BBW lases yummmmm so much more to love...Hehehe ...and Thanks for sharing a bit about her ...I'm playing with and learning my way around LST here in the house in the veg cab...Kind of having a blast with it too the girls are in a sexy green mass and I got the tops all even now I just have to keep them that way till I'm ready for flower ...But I knew inside was going to be a huge learning curve for me ...Can't wait till I can play with ya'll outside , but for now ...till I get a spot... this contest sure is helping relive the itch ...I got Bad...so keep the photos coming K ..

Have a great weekend
James

Sending MoJo and well wishes

She is Blueberry, from seed, put outside about Mother's Day, mid May. She has been featured in my journal. Not as a tallest plant, she has that distiction now in my garden, as she is growing fastest.
She is now 6 foot, at highest leaf. Measured from the soil level in the pot (lol Benny). She is starting to fill out now and is still shooting up. I dont have much hope agianst you all, but this is fun and I am gonna keep on taking pics for this thread.
The first two are a history of the plant, and the last three are today. I sure hope she fills out more.

View attachment tallest plant contest.bmp

tallest plant contest june 10 a.JPG

tallest plant contest june 20 aprox.JPG

6 28 tallest.JPG

6 28 tallest 2.JPG

6 28 tallest 1.JPG

@ tcbud...Don't you and UK worry about them boy toys and the early lead TC ...I got faith in you gals to hold your own in any crowd sending GrowJo Mojo and good thoughts and prayers...

Just Me
James

Glad to see you on board tc! If you want that girl bushier, I would be happy to come by and top her,lol. Mango and Thai SS grew 4 and 3 inches this week. Close race between them at 5'7" from the DIRT! Tomorrow, they get Benny's secret formula breakfast drink. I wanna see 6 feet by the 4th of July.

420benny said:
Rockster, she is a beaut! Does it really have 3 fingered leaves? Ever grown it before?

Glad you like benny and yes I've grown Bangi Haze many times indoors and have made lots of seeds for friends as sativa lovers really like her.

A great daytime smoke,thinking mans weed that lets ya get stuff done,very motivational,smokes with a hazy incense taste.

It's from ACE Seeds of Spain but hey,don't know what you mean by 3 fingered leaves,has more than that on some branches,hmm,I'll have a look at the pic again?

Thats the same pic but zoomed in quite a bit,leaves are 5 and 7 fingered?

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back