Biggest plant of the year contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the thanks button
:48:
i just leave a smoke trail where i been where i wanna give props. :hubba: lol

i changed the avy 4u. wasnt it you taht put this up for me that time or was it HIE i cnat remember LOL :stoned:

4u, those girls are looking very, very good. Be careful letting the "visitor" around your girls with anything sharp. She might shorten your plant lol

okay benny..your right..thanks for the heads up..I think she will be fine..once i show her where the Jars are at..i dont think she will be interested in the plants:giggle:

:ciao: UKgirl
9.gif
8 days

Be careful letting the "visitor" around your girls with anything sharp. She might shorten your plant lol
_____________ _____:giggle:

only j/k 4u or am i :rolleyes: lucky may well be back in the running :evil:

girl, I am worried for poor 4u. First you won't share how big lucky is and now you may behead one of his girls. I changed my mind. You can't come over, LMAO. 4u, don't play poker with her. I am positive she has a game face, too lol
Just funnin' girl. I hope you have a great time.

I think that Lucky is biggest..and is why shes affraid to share benny..and yes she has a great poker face...makes me bluff every time..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

here is my lovely saturn sativa....dont know height seeing as how i got her tied down...what do you think? i tried to get a pic of a spider eating a weevil but he jumped off before i had a chance... i hope he comes back:doh:

1.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

stalk.JPG

that looks so neat man. :aok: diggin the LST on a much larger scale size plant. :hubba: im only use to lst'in an seein small plants.

Nice plant Eyeswide,
What is it tied down to? I've tried tieing downtall plants in previous years. My method is to put a length of chicken wire fencing on the ground, put a few rocks (as the season goes on you have to add more rocks so thier heavy enough to keep the plant held down) on top of the fencing leaving many spots for the ties. If the plant out grows the wire I just add another length of wire.
Take care and keep it green.

fishing stringer....lol i put the spike in the groung and looped it ofer the plant..gently pulled her down a lil at a time

Damn sexy plant, bro. It blends in so well to it's surroundings. GL to the finish!

I think my girls have finished thier stretch and took the fabric tape measure to the Indi bagseed: 9'9" to the tallest tip of bud i have right now. 'course thats outta 4 limbs that stretched 5' ~ Total width at 5'4" Yield expectations at 1 plus

Sativa bagseed topped out at 6' 6" with 8 limbs stretching 4'.
Width at 7' 9"~ Yield expectations at 12 zippz

Doing this legally outdoors: PRICELESS ~ http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43426

Here are some big plants from my garden grow. I will do the harvest next week, and will update you with pictures of the biggest.

Haven 3.JPG

eyeswideshut...very nice job...you too RiskyPack:clap: cant wait to see these in full bloom..

meds4me...sounds as though you have my Purplebud beat:cry: i know i shoulda entered my crystal.:doh: she is over 12 feet tall...:lama: grow on people

Howdy! Risky, are you really harvesting the plants in the pic? They sure look like they need a few more weeks to me. A closeup pic will tell more. Yield and high will be better if you wait, imho

:yeahthat: most definately.

she looks fantastic tho risky. it'd be a shame to cut a beauty like her short of her prime if ya ask me.

Hello Risky,
I'd have too agree with the previous posters. The plant looks very nice but a bit "fluffy" . Dose'nt look like it's ready to be chopped quite yet. But definitely a nice looking plant.
Best of luck.

yeah she look about as far along as mine...sativas can take a little longer to fully mature than an indica....just be patient...you will thank yourself later

Yep my sativa outside is def 2-3 weeks easy behind my indica. Indi is lookin to be ready in the next 2-3 weeks her self~

outdoor sat.jpg

Risky...way nice plant, if you can, leave her longer..she looks like she could go a lot longer. She sure is pretty.

Meds...great job on the steath...blends right in!

My blueberry is filling out nice...long kolas, lean and mean. Not gonna win any prizes here at eight foot plus tho.

Latest posts

Back