birt control pills??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEELDZofGREEN

Reaction score
ok ive done my research and ive leared that taking a birth control pill to a gal. of water will make your herb grow faster, im currently experimenting on this and no harm done yet, but i will keep you all posted on this, and if any advice on this please send

FEELDZofGREEN said:
ok ive done my research and ive leared that taking a birth control pill to a gal. of water will make your herb grow faster, im currently experimenting on this and no harm done yet, but i will keep you all posted on this, and if any advice on this please send

Yes, it's been done. The results are mixed. In lab studies, it's been shown to make ornamental plants grow slightly faster. The effect of any residual effects are not conclusive.

You can get just as good growth by using regular nutrients that are made for growing plants. Why would you use a chemical that is made to prevent pregnancy in a human, on a plant that you're going to ingest into your system?

Latest posts

Back