Birth Control and MJ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celebrity Bob

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the birth control pills mixed with water added to their MJ plants? Has anyone heard of it? I just read about it and was wondering if anyone has tried it.:eek:

Celebrity Bob said:
Has anyone tried the birth control pills mixed with water added to their MJ plants? Has anyone heard of it? I just read about it and was wondering if anyone has tried it.:eek:

It's been discussed several times. Try a search and you'll find the other times it was talked about.

The basic conclusion was that it's not smart to put something like that into something you're going to smoke.

i heard that if you do that the plant can die or harm you

The only so called hormone I play with is Folic Acid!
B9 to be exact.

Ive never heard about this. Doesnt seem to be such a great idea though...

hmmmmmmmmm..Would you eat Miracle Grow ??
Plants and animals/humans process vitamans/nutrients differently. "I" don't believe useing anything formulated for human consumption (let alone "hormones") is a grand idea.
Useing products formulated for plants just seems to be the "common sense" thing to do.

Celebrity Bob said:

Your not plannin to Pork your plants are you :eek: CB?, then they dont need birth control.

haha- I've heard this one too, and always thought it a little.. off.

Yo Celeb Bob, you do realize that birth control is a "Female hormone".
I know I wouldn't want to risk getting a set of double D's (might be fun in the shower but awckward in public) :p

But dont forget cheical properties act diff when they are "smoked" and not eaten! LOL :)

Celebrity Bob said:
But dont forget cheical properties act diff when they are "smoked" and not eaten! LOL :)

Try it out then. Not my health.:rolleyes:

With the products out there now...why bother and stick to nutrients that will give "exactly" what MJ wants to produce big ole buds.

Latest posts

Back