Blue Cheese!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uk1

Reaction score
  • has anyone ever heard of "Blue cheese" if so is there any pics you can find of it for me , i cant seem to find any on google :p
  • Im starting some in flower once mine are out the way for a friend and of course i'll be getting alot from it so yea i need to know what it looks like and smokes like really :)
  • ty in advance :fid:

Blue cheese huh ?
That just sounds wierd, LOL

bet it's killer though

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Reactions: Uk1
Dr Chronic has a picture on his sight under Big Bhudda. I think there are some shots in soft secrets issue #5, when they interviewed Big Bhudda.

lol its like 20% blueberry 80% cheese

cheese is the nicest in heavy high ive had so yea :)

The uk cheese which is only available in clone form is what everyone wants.

Quite some time back in the uk there was a group of people that grew out some skunk#1 there was one pheno that was totally different and had a totally unique taste and high.

It was cloned heavily and was passed around as a free clone, anyone that wanted it should have been able to get a cutting.

Big buddha got a cutting and back crossed it 5 times with an afghani which diluted the strain from what it was, its still good but its not the same as uk cheese.

Blue cheese is a cross between the back cross and blueberry.

Greenhouse seeds have just released a feminized version although it is from a cut of the back cross and not the uk cheese.

cheese cheese is goin around for ages where i am , its good , im sure blue cheese is just as good but to be honest right now any weed is good lolz :)

Latest posts

Back