BlueBerry Or Not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itznero

Reaction score
hello everyone,

im new to growing and would like to get the strains below to get me started:

NRS - Haze
NRS - Northern Lights Pure Indica
NRS - Skunk #1
NRS - White Widow
DJS - True Blueberry

problem is i'm not sure if i want to get blueberry. i'm attracted to it's color (based on the photo) however, its pricey. would anyone recommend this strain?

Howdy, new "grower"...

:48:

never tried (smoked) the Blueberry myself before... but I am growing some myself right now... (if I ever did smoke it, no one told me that I was...) but as far as I'm concerned... all pot is good :D

I DO recommend the Skunk and Northern Lights, however... good weed :hubba:

last month's POTM is some Skunk I grew recently....

i would say try something not to expensive if its your first growth you dont wanna be mad if something goes wrong and you lost out on the moneys :)

Blurberry is well known to be a ..'finicky' strain to grow. "I" would recommend an 'easier' strain for your initiation ;) "IMHO" the N lights is a good choice, ..;) afterall, look what cvg did with it.. :p

Thanks for your help everyone! I'm going to pass over the BB for now (but i'll be back) :).

:shocked:Now hold on partner ... let's not get carried away on ditching the BB for now ... I would say get it:hubba: ... and read up on it ... if it's got that true bb taste and favor with a great buzz it will be worth the growing experience ... you don't have to grow all the bb seeds ... just a few to see how you do ... "we learn by doing" ... Admiral Kirk:"Star Trek 2 Wrath of Khan";)

Latest posts

Back