bombbudpuffa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ograskal

Reaction score
Anybody know what happened to bombbudpuffa?...Cant seem to find him anywhere nowadays?....Thanks!.....~ogr

I too have been searching to no avail..I hope all is well with him:)

Me three. He's the only guy on MP who's used the Organicare soil I've switched to. PMed, got nada.

I share with him on another site and havent seen him in a while. Last post here was new years eve. I hope all is well in his world.

ograskal said:
Anybody know what happened to bombbudpuffa?...Cant seem to find him anywhere nowadays?....Thanks!.....~ogr

We been keepin' an eye out for him, figured he'd a come back home to MP already...:confused:

I had thought he might be among us with a different name, but the quality of his plants and posts certainly would have given him away by now...

Hopeully I can talk to OGR...been a while:). Nice to see you NV!

Hiya MPers...:ciao:

Good to seeya BBP...

I was just thinkin of ya when I was whipping up some Lacto Bacillus Bombbudfunk for my galz the other day...almost time to dilute and give to the gals!;) Tell us what kinda bombudz yer puffin on these dayz if you would, BBP?

Peace!:cool:

Awesome selection but many of those are unknown to me out here in the real world...
icon9.gif
I did get my hands on a Kushman Kut of Grape Ape though and I'm looking forward to flowering her soon... Thanx for the wish list...:p

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back