Grinders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My old stand by. Had since I was eleven I think🤣 I use this one in the kitchen for my creations.
E24FC4D5-7EE5-465E-88EE-0BDABAF516BF.jpeg
178FBA58-ACFF-4BDE-9BE9-C09560D4A3A0.jpeg

Just went thru this purchase decision last week. I used a 4 inch SpaceCase and a Mendo Mulcher prior to switching. I ended up buying the Flower Mill…..it doesn’t use teeth to grind the bud. It mills it, and it has different size screens available based on your milling preference. It’s definitely a lot easier on the wrist than my 4 inch spacecase, and I’m notifying fluffier bud (my preference for bowls)

View attachment 310439
Its technology like that puts satellites in space ...

I have been using a coffee grinder for 20 years . Zip zip zip and you are done After a week of use get a flux brush from plmg supply and do forensics and collect all said kief and sprinkle into a joint and be at one with the world.

I have been using a coffee grinder for 20 years . Zip zip zip and you are done After a week of use get a flux brush from plmg supply and do forensics and collect all said kief and sprinkle into a joint and be at one with the world.
But don’t you miss the therapeutic relaxation of the grinder twisting actin while testing your patients waiting for that first toke?

i used a coffee grinder for a while and although it did the job, i thought it was too fast on the buds and powders them more than i wanted. when i did the stupid thing of putting alcohol in it and presssed spin, it sort of exploded lol the alcohol had seeped into its motor, lucky it didn't cause a fire. Anyway i never bought another one but i once read that you can use a light dimmer switch with it and it would spin slower so i might sometime buy a new one and try that. It was a great way to grind enough for a couple of days in seconds.

i used a coffee grinder for a while and although it did the job, i thought it was too fast on the buds and powders them more than i wanted. when i did the stupid thing of putting alcohol in it and presssed spin, it sort of exploded lol the alcohol had seeped into its motor, lucky it didn't cause a fire. Anyway i never bought another one but i once read that you can use a light dimmer switch with it and it would spin slower so i might sometime buy a new one and try that. It was a great way to grind enough for a couple of days in seconds.
go to a second hand store .people sell them not used! last one i got i saw in craigslist $5 for a lb of starbucks coffee and a new grinder .She left it in her mail box i left the $ and its been a work horse since !

I did break down and buy a Wack It electric grinder a few years ago. Didn’t end up using it much as you need to break the bud up in advance to get it to work properly. Spins a metal chain around that breaks up the smaller pieces of bud.

040C1308-FEBA-46BE-B9AE-E4A74618C85A.jpeg

I did break down and buy a Wack It electric grinder a few years ago. Didn’t end up using it much as you need to break the bud up in advance to get it to work properly. Spins a metal chain around that breaks up the smaller pieces of bud.

View attachment 310510
Like a little weed whacker

Latest posts

Back