BongBuddy ripoff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkkent

Reaction score
Didn't know where else to post this.

So about 10 days I ago I was online and found the Bong Buddy. It's a scrubby thing to clean a bong. Seemed cool. I bought it and paid Paypal for it. Their site seemed a little odd, but oh well, i thought.

I never got a confirmation of my order from them or any kind of record of purchase except the Paypal receipt. The thing hasn't come yet and I've emailed them and got no response.

I'm still optimistic, but I think I mighta got screwed. Not a huge deal but if I can help someone else not get screwed that'd make me feel better.

And hey, if the thing shows up I'll let you guys know.

I use a thermos bottle brush, any home store would have them

Hard ware stores are great look for the lint brush for a dryer ;) there about 10 bucks have long handles. I use that with high % ISO Alcohol works great every time. Its crap that it seems you got stiffed man, next time a site seems fishy id just let it be and look for another path to follow. Theres more than one way to scrub a bong my mom always told me.

Another great method of cleaning your glass bongs is with ISO and Coarse Crystals Sea Salt. Put some of the Sea Salt in and then some ISO and shake. The Sea Salt helps get all that stuff stuck in there. Good luck and hope you get what you paid for. ;)

if it doesn't arrive just put a dispute in, they should give you your money back unless they can provide a tracking number for your product to the address shown on the paypal bill.

Latest posts

Back