Bonzai!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:48:
strain label is in the file name.

NYCDauto.JPG

BlueMysticBonsai.JPG

JFxC99.JPG

K2macro.JPG

Samba.JPG

K2cola.JPG

BBK.JPG

K2-Clone.JPG

DF99xBBAK47.JPG

Nice pics Mutt! Great tip on naming the pics. Just hover the mouse over each to read. Cool!

dig the mini scrog cages, mutt :aok:

BONSAI!:D that rocks, i gotta do that. If my DP Blueberry is good smoke im going to take clones instead of revegging(got em in 5gal buckets) Excellent idea, best thread ive read yet. Using all organic w/ no added ferts, its all in the soil.

Here's my recipe for 5 gal, and it works:
3 parts peat mix,coco coir or pro-mix
1 part worm castings
1 part perlite
1/2 cup greensand
1/2 cup dolomite lime
1/3 cup Peruvian seabird guano
1/4 cup Epsom salts

wet it all down after mixing, leave it a day or 2 then use, u dont really need the lime if ya use pro-mix. Each "part" in the recipe is a little less than a gal. I got 160gm off 1 plant so I know it works. Again great idea and I will post my bonsai pics when the time comes. Peace

Hey all.
well the BM bonsai after a few mos of veg flowered over 2 mos and no root trimming with no drainage took its toll but as i said in the begin i'd be suprised if she'd survive :D
No bananas, but man she is rough :p
I'm in the home stretch..... I did it...she will finish. :hubba: 1" grow depth same soil totally rootbound vegged too long and flowered in same pot...did i mention no drainage LOL. Can't wait till harvest to see how bad the roots are :cool:
but proves one point...you can grow bud in anything :48:
Next one will be a full grow upside down after i get things i need to done.
OK...lesson learned :p drainage is an absolute must in bonsai ;)
PH kicked the hell outa her. ;)
but got about a 1/4 ounce dry from the looks :D

and some of how little can i make em...as well as some shots of my reg grow. :D

strain name is on the pic title. Samba (afghan organce and juicy fruitxc99 went into flower)

on a side note...the ragged BM in the end...can look back and say I produced 20+ rooted usable clones yeilding mothers and mass amounts of bud...she has done her job and did it well. not my fav smoke but she had her place in my garden.

BMsadbonsai.JPG

BMbud.JPG

ittybitty.JPG

BMmacro.JPG

DurbanPoisonStray.JPG

K2clonetop.JPG

BBK10.JPG

NYCDauto (2).JPG

JFxC992.JPG

Samba-aka-VWweed.JPG

k2big.JPG

you like playin around wit the mj ladies too huh mutt? :aok: idk why i mess around wit em but everytime i take clones i take few extra incase casualties and once i end wit more than i need i cant help but do somethin goofy wit them. hence my from i bonzaid up now for a mom. i justput up new pix of her all trimmed to her frame shape i want her to keep anyway. im diggin it.

i think i may try this whole takin a girl bonzai style thru flower once.
is it a PITA, honestly. i mean i thought it was a PITA when the ones i tried extreme micro in tiny weird random containers. :hairpull: for me lol

but taht is neat as hell mutt. congrats on her too :aok: :48:

Its easy in veg when it pops that stretch and the roots get all crammed up and all the NPK requirments change it when it gets funky.
Keep pumping nitrogen all the way through and trim the roots before flowering ;)

tell me about it man. :hairpull: i usualy have probs wit my mom when she gets to be a certain girth on top but immediately upon a good haircut on top she seems to be fine until next time LOL. but she starts showin all kinds def's etc when she hits that size. i got her pretty well keyed in now tho. gotta trim her every 2-2.5 weeks

so how do you deal wit it when they start gettin like taht while in flower especially ?
i must say taht had to of taken alot of time patience etc . i doubt i could do it and take it seriously tho lol.

Latest posts

Back